Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision making survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anthony Evans [A2PB5B34VCHRXY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 57] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: In this survey, we are interested how people make decisions involving uncertainty. In this survey we will ask you several questions about yourself and to make several judgments involving uncertain outcomes.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Exc: [1246705-44091] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm afraid that 14 dollar LCNS HIT is going to be accurate with the 3.5 hour estimation...I don't think I'm going any farther with it. Unless someone else is in it and thinks otherwise.
I just looked at the first page and noped right out of it.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm afraid that 14 dollar LCNS HIT is going to be accurate with the 3.5 hour estimation...I don't think I'm going any farther with it. Unless someone else is in it and thinks otherwise.
How many pages in are you?
I did 3 pages and the progress bar had moved to around 25%, so I thought it wouldn't take too long.
But it was so boring, I returned it

Reactions: Rerun

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Have any of you ever successfully completed one of these?
Yes, it was tedious, but easy and paid in a couple of days.

Reactions: Kliq

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to preface this by saying that I am a survivor of domestic violence, four times over. At least fifteen of the major concussions I've suffered were due to DV, and the last fucker literally almost murdered me. I also spent the first eight years of my life watching my parents abuse each other, and have stood in front of a shotgun aimed at my mother's chest. I'm also currently dealing with a situation where my adopted mother is in an abusive relationship with someone who sees me as a threat and has forced her to stop seeing me. (In short, I know my shit when it comes to this topic.)

The subject of that joke was Eminem, not spousal abuse. Was it in poor taste? (Sorry CJ, but..) Yes, and obviously not well received by some. I may never have met CJ in real life, but I do consider him one of my friends on here. Him and Gina are the bees freaking knees. In that, I know what I feel is enough to know that CJ would never advocate spousal abuse. In fact, he and Gina have dealt with some real-ass shit that make them the kind of people who would advocate against it (though those are their stories to tell).

I understand being sensitive to certain things and having such powerful feelings about the topic, trust me. I also know that such sensitivity can prevent us from being able to be objective about anything that reminds us of such delicate situations. I was not offended by CJ's joke, because when I saw it, I took a moment to deconstruct it before allowing myself to feel about it.

CJ was not advocating Eminem's music. He was not advocating spousal abuse and the pain that so many humans go through with it, people of all genders. He was not mocking the situation or making light of it. Again, the joke here is Eminem himself.
Someone not being offended doesn't make it not unfunny
doesn't make it not trivialize his victim or others.

I didn't say it was offensive. IDGAF about offensive. Joking about his shitty discography of DV-praising is making light of his victim and others. It's disrespectful, and not fucking funny.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Economic Decision-Making Study(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Andy [A2ZCTWO9JJXLQM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $22.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Research study on how you make economic decisions. Receive between $1.60 and $2.50 in payment.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $1.60
Qualifications: Exc: [774289487-44244] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your beliefs, opinions, reactions, and emotions | PANDA
Requester: Thoughts and Emotions [A2PNI9LMINMITF] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Describe your everyday reactions and emotions
Time: 24 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80;

Don't do this one. It's about the most hellacious bubbles ever. Like a fool I kept at it for 24 minutes before it finally ended.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
How many pages in are you?
I did 3 pages and the progress bar had moved to around 25%, so I thought it wouldn't take too long.
But it was so boring, I returned it
I'm on page 3. But you're right, it's super boring. I don't know, I might pick at it here and there in between things.

Reactions: Squatty

kwyjibo

Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey | PANDA
Requester: Psychology Lab [A2D4DN0E1MYOIQ] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Answer a survey about goal pursuit. Takes up to 30 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Past Workers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US;

Nevermind, doesn't look good.

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

kwyjibo

Reaction score
Title: Participate in a mobile phone study "Cognition and Affect"(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sonde [A2TX3YOD0OQ2C3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.54/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Download an app (iOS or Android), complete tasks, and fill out some questionnaires
Time: 12 hours
HITs Available: 17
Reward: $1.71
Qualifications: Exc: [1879743112-44205] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.