Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Someone not being offended doesn't make it not unfunny
doesn't make it not trivialize his victim or others.

I didn't say it was offensive. IDGAF about offensive. Joking about his shitty discography of DV-praising is making light of his victim and others. It's disrespectful, and not fucking funny.
At no point did I say that it was funny. In fact, I outright said it was distasteful.

I do disagree with your take on what CJ meant by it. My words were meant to relay that, and bring perspective.

What I'm hearing is that you perceived my words as something other than what they were. As long as you refuse to acknowledge what I'm actually saying, I don't see any way that this can be resolved in a healthy way. If you would like to discuss this further via PM once you are calmer, I am open to that.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Waking Up Behaviors Survey Review | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.54] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 3.75] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 181] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.89/hr] [Pen: 2.50 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 60% of 10] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Please take and review this survey about waking up behaviors
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
Apparently, her masters surveys have writing.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw this out there and say that being offended/finding something unfunny is a choice.

I understand that you being a victim to the circumstances makes it completely unfunny to you, much like Holocaust victims probably don't find Hitler jokes funny, but nobody gets to decide what is offensive or not for everyone.
Nofuckingwhere did I say anyone got to decide what was for everyone. And for the, what, third time now, I've said I'm not talking about being offensive.
I said one thing, and then people, because of who I said it to, repeat themselves over and over trying to discredit what I said, or make me change my mind.
Still unfunny.
Still trivializes his victim and others.
And I do not give two fucks who/or even if anyone agrees with me. No matter how many goddamn times it's "argued" with.
Still not funny.
Still pokes fun at Kim/others and what the went/go through.

I didn't pour my life into my old job to just give up on advocating for victims b/c I'm sick.

That shit will never be funny, no matter how many people down play it. And people will continue to trivialize people's experiences because of it. I'm not ever gonna not say something, and everyone if free to ignore it.

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Title: Transcribe an interview | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: matthew benyohai [AGQ9E3KSSBTM9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Transcribe an interview
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
I did this hit earlier, ran out of time, submitted it, and ended up putting it in a google doc and sharing it with the requester. It's already approved. Hopefully more of these show up.

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it possible that we could just move on and thereby not pay any more attention to the subject or the joke? regardless of how we feel about it.

Reactions: mypaperheart
Status
Not open for further replies.