C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: $112.36

While the Vicky qual opening back up sucks (for me) because it's made the servers even slower, it was nice to see her back posting every day for an entire week.

Made my job pretty easy this week.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I've told people for years to stay out of that water. It's dirty, dangerous and full of harmful wildlife. If you are wading in the surf and can't see your feet, you're too deep. Those few inches are enough to get stabbed by a stingray, step on broken shells and glass, not to mention the assorted man made garbage drifting around in there. There are repeated sandbars and you can literally fall off into water over your head--and just a few feet from shore. I've seen sharks close enough to touch. (something I'd rather not do again) People don't realize the force of the under tow in the Gulf. And just to scare you outta the water, the Gulf Stream smacks Galveston Island dead center. If you have a death wish, watch TV and have a fatal heart attack. It's safer.
Lol. I haven't lived in texas for over 13 years now, but I remember. I also was born and raised in Cocoa Beach and lived in Kaneohe, HI. I was on the water most of my life. Thankfully, my parents took me to see JAWS when I was 4 years old, I never went in the water again :) I did venture in to Kaneohe Bay, but my friend cut his feet on coral and some sharks came up and circling, never went back in to any water after that :)

alk69

Reaction score
Lol. I haven't lived in texas for over 13 years now, but I remember. I also was born and raised in Cocoa Beach and lived in Kaneohe, HI. I was on the water most of my life. Thankfully, my parents took me to see JAWS when I was 4 years old, I never went in the water again :) I did venture in to Kaneohe Bay, but my friend cut his feet on coral and some sharks came up and circling, never went back in to any water after that :)
True. People just refuse to understand that swimming in the sea is dangerous. Especially on top of the water. They apparently think that the ocean is just another swimming pool, with water filters and clean water.....It's far safer to scuba dive under the water. You can at least see what's coming at ya.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2 mins.

Title: Tell me what you think about our website! | Accept
Requester: Elise Tak [A1E7YYYAT1UA45] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.47] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our website
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In AU, CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

desallemands

Reaction score
PE: $112.36

While the Vicky qual opening back up sucks (for me) because it's made the servers even slower, it was nice to see her back posting every day for an entire week.

Made my job pretty easy this week.

i just dont understand . i was given the qual last week with good numbers, next thing I know she upped the qual to 5,000 hits, which I do not have, so pffffffffffft.

Reactions: C to the J

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
4:50 (short timer)

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Ho Phi Huynh [A2ZSDYT8VRDDDD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this study is: This study investigates whether various individual differences are related to vaccination attitudes and intention to vaccinate against the flu.
Qualifications: Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

desallemands

Reaction score
Found this in one of my surveys. You Think ?

""Plea

We ask that you read and answer each question carefully. Our careers depend on good, usable data. There are questions throughout the survey that are intended to trick you. By reading each question carefully you will be able to answer the questions appropriately.

Thanks again! Please move to the next page to start.""

Reactions: HelloHello

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Collective Intelligence Lab for work related to 30IRMPJWD17IAPP0F2UL8D3RDJBKRX.
The value of your bonus is: $7.00 USD

I never could get the hang of the game.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Found this in one of my surveys. You Think ?

""Plea

We ask that you read and answer each question carefully. Our careers depend on good, usable data. There are questions throughout the survey that are intended to trick you. By reading each question carefully you will be able to answer the questions appropriately.

Thanks again! Please move to the next page to start.""
People who get paid salaries seem to have the hardest time understanding that people who get paid by the piece are going to want to work quickly, and probably not as carefully as someone who gets paid regardless of how much they get done (unless the pay's amazing). Was true when I first started Turking...will it always be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.