05/25 - Super Double or Nothing Saturday!

Would you willingly work on a batch that rejects pretty freely if it was on a slow work day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Continue stories for linguistic research! [Task I:eek: "PETS", don't take this HIT if you've already done a "NATURE" HIT] | Accept
Requester: Edinburgh Language Research [A2O4KLPLHO8FZK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]22.13[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.59[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.67[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]5.00[/COLOR]] [Reviews=41] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.25
Duration: 8:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Task consists of 62 stories. For each sentence, your task is to write the next sentence of the story. Estimated time is 30 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
A wild emote appears

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Content Moderation Task ($3.62 base + possible $1.80 bonus) Batch #5 | Accept
Requester: Content Moderation [AVS31MLSSCFXX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]106.76[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=2] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 3.62
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Help us moderate political content
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Employee competence descriptions in written form | Accept
Requester: Eva Kwan [AJJ5JO8BTUY4O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]12.20[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: The study involves reading a series of vignettes and responding to survey questions.
Qualifications: previously done4 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In CA, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
caught up on a lot of sleep today since not much activity on mTurk today (outside of a Geo batch I didn’t do :relieved:)
I feel like that's what I should be doing. For some reason I always seem to sleep less on weekends than I do on weekdays. I guess I'm just super excited to wake up early so I can do nothing all day.

desallemands

Reaction score
I know in the past it was based on the requester's TO rating. The idea was that you could filter out the requesters that were rated as not paying well. I'm not sure if that setting now applies to TurkerView as well, or if it's still just only based on TO, but that's the general idea.
thank you

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I feel like that's what I should be doing. For some reason I always seem to sleep less on weekends than I do on weekdays. I guess I'm just super excited to wake up early so I can nothing all day.
i dread this holiday weekend. for selfish reasons. outside of the rare weekend Geo batch earlier that some made good money on it’s been typical of a holiday weekend Saturday. i would take a Vicky batch late tonight or something.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i dread this holiday weekend. for selfish reasons. outside of the rare weekend Geo batch earlier that some made good money on it’s been typical of a holiday weekend Saturday. i would take a Vicky batch late tonight or something.
She has never been one to shy away from posting around holidays, so I'm hoping for the same. I had a good week this week, but I'm still quite a bit behind on where I should be for the month (the first half of May was really, really bad for me), so a good weekend or a strong start to next week would be nice. This holiday really came at the worst time for me.

Reactions: savvy and Peachy

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about an investment | Accept
Requester: Donal Crilly [A34UUXKUIHKCVH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.83[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.34[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.64[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.50[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.73[/color]] [Reviews=35] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.68
Duration: 16:00
Description: Assess about an investment project
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Peachy
Status