05/25 - Woodsy Owl Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm doing them. Taking me about 10 seconds each, and I don't care how inefficient it is. I never want to see another survey for as long as I live at this point. That shit has me.........mad.
I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. I think you're working for 3 bucks an hour, but I suck at math. There are better hits out there.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
What is it with today, I was actually surprised as heck to see I was predicted to make $4.30 today. I have been sitting here for hours and don't remember actually accomplishing a thing. Oh..except to see if I can transcribe. I can't. Well almost .50 an hour. That's gotta be a living somewhere.

Eric Farmer

Reaction score
for me to do a penny hit, its gotta be in the mturk window, with 1 click... and I have to be able to decide what to click almost instantly... the only batch that fits that category for me are the shoe hits
As long as it doesn't hurt my brain I will do HITs for a penny. I just want to do something and I figure it get my approved HITs number up.

RaiderJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find associated product information for a given barcode value | PANDA
Requester: Visual Search Requester [A2QXTI4H4W71Q4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.75 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.13 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.62 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.87 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Find associated product information for a given barcode value and provide product title and source url where the information was found
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1039
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MT, US-NC, US-ND, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OR, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Masters has been granted; Location is US

Reactions: Tribune and MsAlys

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
So my bf emailed Hakwan Lau for the Brain Training Study Session 1. The requester basically said they had to cancel the first "batch" for session 1 and I am not quite sure what that is going to mean for the people who already submitted work.

Reactions: Tribune

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Find associated product information for a given barcode value | PANDA
Requester: Visual Search Requester [A2QXTI4H4W71Q4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.75 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.13 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.62 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.87 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Find associated product information for a given barcode value and provide product title and source url where the information was found
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1039
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MT, US-NC, US-ND, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OR, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Masters has been granted; Location is US
HATE HATE HATE

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. I think you're working for 3 bucks an hour, but I suck at math. There are better hits out there.
I know there are. That's fine. I need something mindless for a bit. I've more than hit my daily goal. I just need to destress from that hell earlier. It's just that one info survey thing I took.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh, yeah that's the pits. Even for $1.50 if the survey isn't worth it, it just isn't worth it :wtf:
No worries on the cursing. I usually do so myself but try to restrain myself because otherwise I'd sound like a sailor. :ROFL:
That's why I even say that. I curse every other word when I'm mad if you let me haha. It's not worth it at all, and I was so pissed I wasn't able to return it once the software loaded too. It locked a couple of my tab out keys. And that pissed me off more than anything else in the HIT.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you click on everything you see? I try to only click on things I actually like but that makes little.
Normally, no. On these, sure, why not? It turns a penny hit into a nickel at this point.....

Status
Not open for further replies.