05/25 - Woodsy Owl Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone know what's going on with OCMP35 limits these days? It's been a while since I've been able to both complete a set of their umpteenth qual and then be around for the corresponding batch, but I was able to for today's, and it started showing "Task is currently not available. Please, try to complete this task later." after 52 HITs... now says that even when I'm just previewing one, not accepting. I fkn hate when some OCMP accounts use that *error* message to double as a cap message, so can't be sure when it's an error happening that might be fixed later or an actual limit-reached situation...

Azazael

Reaction score
Should also add those ten minutes include me leaving to have to puke because briefly intense panic attack. Good value if you like to write.
Without discussing too much, it's because it asked me to visualize something that is more upsetting to me than most people. Hooray for begging to not be prescribed xanax anymore and then needing it lol
you and me BOTH on this one, i was HIGHLY pissed at the survey and left them a nice email saying how underhanded that was for that type of survey content to be thrown in for a survey like that. i had a fucking panic attack and shit from that line of questioning especially since i had THAT happen here in my house a bit more than six months ago......NOT FUCKING HAPPY

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. I think you're working for 3 bucks an hour, but I suck at math. There are better hits out there.
.06 cents a minute. 60 minutes. It's exaclty $3.60 an hour. I'm not doing them for long though, just trying to calm down and I need my numbers up anyway.

Reactions: Tribune

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
you and me BOTH on this one, i was HIGHLY pissed at the survey and left them a nice email saying how underhanded that was for that type of survey content to be thrown in for a survey like that. i had a fucking panic attack and shit from that line of questioning especially since i had THAT happen here in my house a bit more than six months ago......NOT FUCKING HAPPY
I literally described to them my panic attack in that box since that fits what they FUCKING ASKED US. I'm not happy either. I wasn't expecting anyone else to get something as intense as I did, and I'm so sorry Azazael. I hope you're feeling better. Hugs offered.

Reactions: Azazael and Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.