Go vote for Crowd Pleaser! http://goo.gl/ToAAmY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

Title: A 2-minute experiment on preferences | PANDA
Requester: Johannes Haushofer [A38QU6PDZA6GM0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.93 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.09 Generosity
★★★★ 4.38 Fairness
★★★★ 4.53 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 71 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are conducting an academic study on human behavior, which should take no more than 2 minutes to complete. In the experiment, you will be asked to answer a series of questions, including some questions about yourself.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: First survey has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
2 minutes.

Reactions: Rusty and Tribune

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else addicted to Turk? I make my goals most days but 75% of the time I keep telling myself, '30 more minutes,' 'what if I can't turk tomorrow,' or my favorite 'I'll take a break tomorrow'
ME. THis has been me. Seriously. I'll tell everyone here "okay bye" and I'll stay and lurk and panda shit for HOURS more.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate your health practitioner: survey on experiences with healers, instructors, health professionals(~ 50 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Siobhan Sutherland [AOW2XZ1TENN7B] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.19 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You are invited to participate in a psychology study on people’s views of their health practitioners (e.g., acupuncturists, psychologists, homeopaths, chiropractors, priests, meditation instructors). The survey will take 40-60 minutes.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [13558-12969] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Tribune

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
ME. THis has been me. Seriously. I'll tell everyone here "okay bye" and I'll stay and lurk and panda shit for HOURS more.
The last year I been trying to work from 11am -8pm but by time Im fully awake, its nearly 1pm. I end up Turking until bedtime because I watch stuff like Netflix on my computer.. no cable tv for me

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I use to be like that but now... once I hit $100 I lose all motivation, unless im making like 20 an hour or more I just leave.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently I need to be doing more 1 and 2 dollar surveys throughout the day
I only do things below a dollar if they are for future studies, really quick, or a qualification for a certain hit or if the requester like Jaded or Tribune posts. Other then that most of my surveys are $1 and more.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
going in - dat bonus!

Title: Auditory Experiment - $2.00 BONUS possible for a total of $2.35 in ~16min! (timeout in 40min) | PANDA

Requester:
McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (TO)

Description:
Bonus $2.00 awarded for good performance (see preview for pay scheme)! Listen closely and make judgments about sounds!
Time: 40 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US
If you got into the full HIT, you will know... because you're forced to do a lot of something, over and over...

If you get the full bonus, it will most likely take over 10 minutes (took me 20, yet I was eating). At the end, it congratulates you and tells you if you got the full bonus or not.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $159.77 + Bonuses: $1.71 = $161.48

Projected Earnings This Week $665.36

Last edited:

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
If you got into the full HIT, you will know... because you're forced to do a lot of something, over and over...

If you get the full bonus, it will most likely take over 10 minutes (took me 20, yet I was eating). At the end, it congratulates you and tells you if you got the full bonus or not.
That was the most obnoxious hit I've done in a while.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
The last year I been trying to work from 11am -8pm but by time Im fully awake, its nearly 1pm. I end up Turking until bedtime because I watch stuff like Netflix on my computer.. no cable tv for me
I turk from the time I wake up til the time I sleep as well.
Can't seem to leave it alone. And I also will turk DURING other tasks. I literally have my phone on me everywhere not to take calls, but to finish any extra Turk HITs I panda'd

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I turk all day here yet i can never make more then 40 >.<
How many approved HITs do you have? And do you have your basic quals for adult content and the like? Those were what stopped me from making anything in the time I got here at all.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to do to get the str11 qual. Request nicely and hope I guess?
Last time they were open, it was a test with a few questions that you had to do and email your replies to the guy who reviewed the tests and decided who to give quals to. But that guy has since left the company. The new people said they didn't know how or when or even if they'd add new workers after that. Worth an email, I guess, but be warned that at least one of the people working there has been known to send really nasty replies to workers. I got one a few weeks ago. He's called people idiots and stupid and things before for tiny mistakes.

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
How many approved HITs do you have? And do you have your basic quals for adult content and the like? Those were what stopped me from making anything in the time I got here at all.
I currently have 2760 right now, I know my problem its just I don't find the good batches to do XD Once in a while i see something good, once I can find some good batches ill be set :) I think i have the basic quals i know i have the adult one

Status
Not open for further replies.