• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Last time they were open, it was a test with a few questions that you had to do and email your replies to the guy who reviewed the tests and decided who to give quals to. But that guy has since left the company. The new people said they didn't know how or when or even if they'd add new workers after that. Worth an email, I guess, but be warned that at least one of the people working there has been known to send really nasty replies to workers. I got one a few weeks ago. He's called people idiots and stupid and things before for tiny mistakes.
I did 400 pep hits. I'm okay with being berated for money.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Healthcare Review-Categories ~($.01/sentence + $.01/comment) Tell us the healthcare categories for this comment. | PANDA
Requester: DrInfoInc [A2EULE9EXLBPPO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.29 Generosity
★★★★ 4.29 Fairness
★★★★ 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Healthcare Review-Categories ~($.01/sentence + $.01/comment) Tell us the healthcare categories for this comment.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

Reactions: Tribune

Mistahjslover

Mindless Turk Drone Since 2010.
Reaction score
I turk from the time I wake up til the time I sleep as well.
Can't seem to leave it alone. And I also will turk DURING other tasks. I literally have my phone on me everywhere not to take calls, but to finish any extra Turk HITs I panda'd
I do the same with my tablet.. phone screen too tiny.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
What are pep hits?
About a week ago, a requester named PEP posted a batch of videos you were supposed to evaluate very quicky for 3 cents each. About 70-80% of those videos were a kid (with varying acting skills) berating the shit out of you.
The other 20-30% were those same people saying relatively normal shit. It was a fun experience.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
First time this week that I may not hit 40 :(
I refuse to sleep until I hit $40. That's my only motivation I found a shitty batch that requires returning the HITs 70% of the time but I do not care anymore.

KittyRaces

lengthening my shitlist by the minute
Contributor
Reaction score
So, has anyone had ALL their pending A9s HITs from the 24th approve yet or are they just completely lagging in general? ;_;

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
I refuse to sleep until I hit $40. That's my only motivation I found a shitty batch that requires returning the HITs 70% of the time but I do not care anymore.
Ye im the same it just gets really demotivating when I see nothing good posting at these times of the day I feel like i wont make it.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Ye im the same it just gets really demotivating when I see nothing good posting at these times of the day I feel like i wont make it.
Yeah...but you know what? I have some huge ass savings goals, especially since I have a planned $150 expense coming up if I can afford it soon enough. It's not the world's best solution, but it works.

Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.