• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I joined for a few minutes earlier today. It was quiet. I was afraid of disrupting the silence in the room. As a result, I didn't type anything.
That's just how chat goes. It'll be quiet for awhile, and then chatty for awhile. People come and go all day. It's relaxed. Don't worry about breaking silence. :)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's where I'm at too. Although, I've been at it for about 40 days have have over 12K approved HITs - so, I feel like I'm at least making progress!
Not that I'm pressuring you but, when I plateaued on my earnings, the first cure I found was donating to the forum. This made it so I could use grind mode and live update. These 2 things increased my earnings greatly by making it easier to catch good HITs. Just a suggestion that worked for me. :D

Last edited:

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I'm pressuring you but, when I first plateaued on my earnings, the first cure I found was donating to the forum. This made it so I could use grind mode and live update. These 2 things increased my earnings greatly by making it easier to catch good HITs. Just a suggestion that worked for me. :D
Cool...thanks for the info. I didn't even know about that! Is there a "suggested amount"??

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Cool...thanks for the info. I didn't even know about that! Is there a "suggested amount"??
I think I did $10. Whatever you are comfortable with. You could always come and donate more if you felt you got more value out of it.

EDIT Maybe I did $20. It was a while ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just come in and start bugging people.
I don't like bugging people, but you can bug me anytime you like.

That's just how chat goes. It'll be quiet for awhile, and then chatty for awhile. People come and go all day. It's relaxed. Don't worry about breaking silence. :)
I will keep that in mind. I don't want to be that guy. I'm fairly new. Very afraid of stepping on anybodies toes.

Last edited:

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I did $10. Whatever you are comfortable with. You could always come and donate more if you felt you got more value out of it.

EDIT Maybe I did $20. It was a while ago.
Thanks a bunch! I just did $5 before reading your post since that was the default amount. Thanks again for the heads up. I really appreciate it!!!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute survey for 50 cents(~ 10 minutes)
Requester: Jason [ A30GT0GD0IJ57V ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.8 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.6 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.2 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.4 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 202
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: 10 minute survey for 50 cents
Time: 25 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
Exc: [-1986866541-13000] has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
3min

Reactions: Pippa and Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.