Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
her mom messaged me a few days ago and said she was rooting for me, but i know that doesn't mean much

Reactions: Azazael and YAHU

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
This one hits close to home. I really missed out on meeting wonderful people for some time. I was so focused on making someone else a priority (when they didn't even take a moment to care/worry about me.)

I don't know what your situation is and wouldn't want you to share it online (respecting your privacy.) Time! This is what you have. It can work against you or it can be used in your favor. I see an abundant group of lovely folks of people here. Try and reach out to some of them that you feel comfortable with. You can always send me a PM too. I'm fairly new so don't know how comfortable you would be sharing that information. I want to tell you that break-ups suck. Their is no one answer fits all/one only answer. Let time be your friend. Be patient. If you want this person to see you in a good light let them. Don't force it (you might end sabotaging yourself.) I As cliche as it may sound, time heals wounds. Work on yourself and be the best person you can be!
It's hard to believe it at the time but this is the most important thing to take to heart Peachy. Trust me I went through 2 wives and a lot of girlfriends until I was 36. Second wife was more painful than any physical pain I ever endured but you get over it and you're thankful that it worked out the way it did otherwise I wouldn't have found my 3rd wife who I've been with for 22 years now.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
The night closes around me and in its dark embrace I return with a shitpost in my heart and money in my pocket. I may or may not have the holy pizza too. It's been a good day.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Rerun

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah her too, and her best friend. We're basically all one big happy family.
I'm Facebook friends will all of my exes (I think) but it took awhile to get to a friend place. At least with the ones I was serious with. I couldn't have jumped right into it.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm Facebook friends will all of my exes (I think) but it took awhile to get to a friend place. At least with the ones I was serious with. I couldn't have jumped right into it.
Oh it's easy to do, it's called " taking a long-ass time to be able to move on". Everyone should try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.