05/26 - The Owlman Thursday!

Go vote for Crowd Pleaser! http://goo.gl/ToAAmY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When I have the time there is no money and when I don't have time then there is money....ah well I'm a few pennies richer today than yesterday so that's good.
^This is an example of how time sometimes doesn't cooperate with you. You will be fine Pippa @Pippa! Today may not be your day, but your day will come. Time will balance itself out.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Facebook friends with my ex's sister and her mom. Also I probably shouldn't give advice to anyone about anything.
I'm still fb friends with my ex. she 10 yrs older than me and has a kid now. pretty sure she was cheating on me the last year of dating, and I probably should've broken up with her a year before, but it was the most painless and non angry mutual breakup I ever had.

Funny how life just tells me to eat Indian food and i totally had some earlier

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
^This is an example of how time sometimes doesn't cooperate with you. You will be fine Pippa @Pippa ! Today may not be your day, but your day will come. Time will balance itself out.
It's been a good day. I did make my goal so I'm content. Mostly I feel like if I'm not doing anything I need to be doing something.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm still fb friends with my ex. she 10 yrs older than me and has a kid now. pretty sure she was cheating on me the last year of dating, and I probably should've broken up with her a year before, but it was the most painless and non angry mutual breakup I ever had.

Funny how life just tells me to eat Indian food and i totally had some earlier
I'm just happy to hear how most of us here are so well-adjusted and capable of handling relationships well. We're all gonna be okay I'm sure.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
thats basically why i figure the girly hasnt added me back on FB, its too soon
My ex-fiance wanted to be best friends like RIGHT away and I was just like, "I need to hate you for a little while." He was relentless and it just ended up pissing me off.

Reaction score
It's been a good day. I did make my goal so I'm content. Mostly I feel like if I'm not doing anything I need to be doing something.
Perhaps, the universe is telling you "To do Nothing." The universe knows that you don't stop to do nothing. This is your gift from the universe to RELAX.

Reactions: YAHU and Rerun

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
This summer we celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. Many ups and downs. Never worried about him cheating, but I don't know what I would have done if that had happened. I would like to say that I would hold my head high and let him go, but I think the hurt would be so unbearable that I would in a stuck place. So in one breath it's easy to say move on but sometimes your heart messes with your head.

Just take it one day at a time and find things you enjoy doing. Maybe something new that doesn't associate you to her.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps, the universe is telling you "To do Nothing." The universe knows that you don't stop to do nothing. This is your gift from the universe to RELAX.

Now that is advice I can take. I need it actually! Thanks!

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I thought I was going to get my third rejection it was some qual test thing. I knew I fucked it up yesterday so mid hit I returned it.
Um I looked in my history and it said submitted. I was kind of ticked but whatever. No rejection I dunno if it's just because the requester can't see their stuff... it just hit the AA.. approved. Clueless and content

Status
Not open for further replies.