05/30 - National Hole in My Bucket Day Wednesday!

Do you think the work threads are work-focused enough?

• No, we could be more work-focused.

Votes: 38 27.3%
  • Yes, it's fine.

Votes: 92 66.2%
  • Could be less work-focused and more social.

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Match images from the TV show Friends with descriptions. | Accept
Requester: Rakesh Bobba [AFTDUQGH1Z1VQ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a study about the trade-off between privacy and user convenience of photo uploads. You will be asked to match low resolution images from Friends with descriptions. You should be familiar with the television show Friends.
Qualifications: Duplicate Blocker DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: scrmcasey

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It's cool..

I'll give some back story about my step daughter so you know what I deal with. Growing up she had a good group of friends who all were good at school and achieved. As she hit high school she discovered guys and decided to not care about school..when doing this she saw her overachiever friends not as an inspiration but as a reminder of how she was fucking up...so she surrounded herself with losers so she would feel better about herself without having to do anything, and she still does that to this day.

She is a super lazy person that now has a boyfriend that is literally as dumb as a box of rocks and his whole family is literally idiots. She surrounds herself with these people so she can be like "see I'm ok" even when she knows her laziness has killed so many things. But it's justification to make it ok. She barely graduated high school by doing an alternative program and we've tried to explain to her numerous times she needs an education but she refuses because...it's work.

Her boyfriend doesn't even have a high school diploma because saying racial shit at school isn't ok and then he's also to lazy to put in the work, these are the people I deal with.
say he can't have weed in the house, and he can't live there if he continues that lifestyle. She can stay or go with him.

Reactions: booboo33

marcusdavvid

Reaction score
Title: Sex and Love | PANDA
Requester: Kris [AM6U4ESRMCN5D]
TurkerView: [ $8.85 / hour ]
Description: You will be asked about your religious beliefs, personality, and sexual and romantic preferences.
Duration: 01:00:00
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
[3BMWOOFJUZ2B1C2NIU9XEURMPZ3STB]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Match images from the TV show Friends with descriptions. | Accept
Requester: Rakesh Bobba [AFTDUQGH1Z1VQ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 1800
Description: Participate in a study about the trade-off between privacy and user convenience of photo uploads. You will be asked to match low resolution images from Friends with descriptions. You should be familiar with the television show Friends.
Qualifications: Duplicate Blocker DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
people yesterday were saying this was HOTD

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
say he can't have weed in the house, and he can't live there if he continues that lifestyle. She can stay or go with him.
I have..so he just gets lit up somewhere else then comes home so blazed he loses his wallet and keys because he can't remember anything..this just happened. I'm sure she'd go with him she's at that age where he's more important than common sense even though all they do is bicker.

Reactions: egryan1

egryan1

Reaction score
It's cool..

I'll give some back story about my step daughter so you know what I deal with. Growing up she had a good group of friends who all were good at school and achieved. As she hit high school she discovered guys and decided to not care about school..when doing this she saw her overachiever friends not as an inspiration but as a reminder of how she was fucking up...so she surrounded herself with losers so she would feel better about herself without having to do anything, and she still does that to this day.

She is a super lazy person that now has a boyfriend that is literally as dumb as a box of rocks and his whole family is literally idiots. She surrounds herself with these people so she can be like "see I'm ok" even when she knows her laziness has killed so many things. But it's justification to make it ok. She barely graduated high school by doing an alternative program and we've tried to explain to her numerous times she needs an education but she refuses because...it's work.

Her boyfriend doesn't even have a high school diploma because saying racial shit at school isn't ok and then he's also to lazy to put in the work, these are the people I deal with.
Yea kids are tought, I say tough love is what she gonna need. Trust me if both kids keep on living there the relationship is just get worse and worse to the point where you all gonna end up hating each other. I have seen it happen with other people in my age group around that age. I would say set a date for them to move out and be firm about it. Let them know that its time for them to learn to be out on there own and that you still love them but this is something all "Adults" have to do

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about yourself | Accept
Requester: Lerner Laboratory [A2QVB5V5V4BBQF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.60] [Pay=3.79] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 40
Description: Survey on your opinions and perception of yourself
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I have..so he just gets lit up somewhere else then comes home so blazed he loses his wallet and keys because he can't remember anything..this just happened. I'm sure she'd go with him she's at that age where he's more important than common sense even though all they do is bicker.
say he can't be in the house drunk/stoned with his pregnant girlfriend / then esp when the child is around?

Justin D

The Mad Pianist
Reaction score
SorryI haven't been on much. Been in the process of making a website and a facebook page for my buddy's business.

Reactions: themildone

marcusdavvid

Reaction score
Title: Learning How to Recognize Chinese Tones | PANDA
Requester: Meng [A39N8TWHB6T6QH]
TurkerView: [ $18.39 / hour ]
Description: Listen to the tones and answer multiple choice questions about which tones they are. You may only complete this assignment once.
Duration: 07:00:00
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location In CA, US
[3VQLDQTE555PE9B3GJOL2W3S6A4UAW]

Reactions: Starslip

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
say he can't be in the house drunk/stoned with his pregnant girlfriend / then esp when the child is around?
That's probably not a bad idea, I feel like I need to push back so he stops thinking he can do whatever he wants. I know it sounds bad cause she's pregnant but they really need to not be together..

For that other post, I already hate him. He has no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: savvy

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Learning How to Recognize Chinese Tones | PANDA
Requester: Meng [A39N8TWHB6T6QH]
TurkerView: [ $18.39 / hour ]
Description: Listen to the tones and answer multiple choice questions about which tones they are. You may only complete this assignment once.
Duration: 07:00:00
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location In CA, US
[3VQLDQTE555PE9B3GJOL2W3S6A4UAW]
I don't know if they only post one HIT a day but for me the only way to ever catch this was to run a panda for it the next day before it posted

Reactions: marcusdavvid

Justin D

The Mad Pianist
Reaction score
Title: Survey about yourself | Accept
Requester: Lerner Laboratory [A2QVB5V5V4BBQF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.60] [Pay=3.79] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 40
Description: Survey on your opinions and perception of yourself
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Thanks for the post! took 3.5 Mins

Reactions: scrmcasey

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes, she's doing fine. Kitty needed some teeth pulled and I'm also having them run tests on some digestive issues that she has because I wasn't really happy with the way the previous vet handled it.
Ah poor girl. Hope they can figure it out and she is feeling better soon! :twohearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.