05/30 - National Hole in My Bucket Day Wednesday!

Do you think the work threads are work-focused enough?

• No, we could be more work-focused.

Votes: 38 27.3%
  • Yes, it's fine.

Votes: 92 66.2%
  • Could be less work-focused and more social.

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Programs Survey (5/30/18) | Accept
Requester: Stanford SPARQ [A2FSCBH4223VW4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.11] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.04
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Participate in a 17-minute study on Social Programs and earn $2.04
Qualifications: US Political Affiliation - Conservative EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
y[/td][/tr]

Reactions: PeanutButter&Onions

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I made a donation to the forum this morning, every since I keep hearing a ding every ounce in a while. Can anyone tell me what it is?
Thread tools (top of the page) and New HIT Sound maybe

Reactions: KYKITTY

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I made a donation to the forum this morning, every since I keep hearing a ding every ounce in a while. Can anyone tell me what it is?
Celebratory bells! J/k

it's probably the sound on hit or something like that up near the top in "Thread Tools"

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also gonna asume you don't want your Daughter being around Ronald Mcdonald all her life and living out on there own would be one way to see that things aren't gonna be to good with him around just saying
Unfortunatey she has awful taste and is pregnant with Ronald McDonalds baby it's literally the only reason he is here...I'd like to tell them to leave right now but not sure I can do that at the moment.

Lets add he finally got a job...he takes his first paycheck mind you when they need to be buying baby shit and spends it on weed, alcohol and eating 5 guys. Their irresponsibility drives me nuts when they are living in my house. Yet if I call him on any of his dumb shit like even the way he talks to her, she'll take his side and somehow I'm the bad guy.

I sometimes feel like in my own god damn house I have to sit here and bite my tongue, I hate it.

Reactions: Peachy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

egryan1

Reaction score
Unfortunatey she has awful taste and is pregnant with Ronald McDonalds baby it's literally the only reason he is here...I'd like to tell them to leave right now but not sure I can do that at the moment.

Lets add he finally got a job...he takes his first paycheck mind you when they need to be buying baby shit and spends it on weed, alcohol and eating 5 guys. Their irresponsibility drives me nuts when they are living in my house. Yet if I call him on any of his dumb shit like even the way he talks to her, she'll take his side and somehow I'm the bad guy.

I sometimes feel like in my own god damn house I have to sit here and bite my tongue, I hate it.
From my memeroies of when I was that age, the best thing you can do is kick them out cause its only gonna get worse and not going to learn to llive out in the real world so to speak. Just be there when they fall on there feet and help get going again but if you let them stay there its only gonna get worse. Yea they may hate for a bit but they will live and learn and everybody will come out the better for it. My 2cents sorry for the long post

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Very short qualification study | PANDA
Requester: Tillmann Wagner [APU8LU8CGDFY9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.13 Generosity
★★★★ 4.65 Fairness
★★★★ 4.56 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 34 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Qualification study: Eligible participants may be contacted for future academic studies
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

The HITs may be great, but why do they say it is so short when there are several pages? It's almost as ridiculous as the "fun" surveys.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From my memeroies of when I was that age, the best thing you can do is kick them out cause its only gonna get worse and not going to learn to llive out in the real world so to speak. Just be there when they fall on there feet and help get going again but if you let them stay there its only gonna get worse. Yea they may hate for a bit but they will live and learn and everybody will come out the better for it. My 2cents sorry for the long post
It's cool..

I'll give some back story about my step daughter so you know what I deal with. Growing up she had a good group of friends who all were good at school and achieved. As she hit high school she discovered guys and decided to not care about school..when doing this she saw her overachiever friends not as an inspiration but as a reminder of how she was fucking up...so she surrounded herself with losers so she would feel better about herself without having to do anything, and she still does that to this day.

She is a super lazy person that now has a boyfriend that is literally as dumb as a box of rocks and his whole family is literally idiots. She surrounds herself with these people so she can be like "see I'm ok" even when she knows her laziness has killed so many things. But it's justification to make it ok. She barely graduated high school by doing an alternative program and we've tried to explain to her numerous times she needs an education but she refuses because...it's work.

Her boyfriend doesn't even have a high school diploma because saying racial shit at school isn't ok and then he's also to lazy to put in the work, these are the people I deal with.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.