05/31 - Thankful N' Thoughtful Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser yet? https://goo.gl/WFo2tz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got Windows re-installed (but I'm 80% sure something hardware-related is going on b/c it's still freezing and acting weird...) but now PC ain't working :sob:
OMG...I'm a dumbass/my brain is fried from this week...
I forgot that my add-ons are saved/working...but my scripts are not. lmao.
Where's the egg-on-ya-face emoji?

alk69

Reaction score
only birbs can do the job

This reminds me...(attention! recall a time. you might want to run)..when my mother was caught growing mary jane. Our neighbor, who was a homicide detective, came across the street and asked my mother, ''Katie, why are you growing marijuana in the front flowerbed?". She had a nice crop going there. Real lush and vibrant, too. But she was a great gardener. This was the early 60s, mind you. Turns out Mom always hung the parakeet cages on the front porch during the summer. The porch right beside the front flowerbeds. Curious weeds were always sprouting from the seed. And this seed for them contained Cannabis seed. Who knew? Well my mother didn't. Heard a bit later Cannabis was removed from birdseed. No wonder the birds loved it.

cassius

Reaction score
This reminds me...(attention! recall a time. you might want to run)..when my mother was caught growing mary jane. Our neighbor, who was a homicide detective, came across the street and asked my mother, ''Katie, why are you growing marijuana in the front flowerbed?". She had a nice crop going there. Real lush and vibrant, too. But she was a great gardener. This was the early 60s, mind you. Turns out Mom always hung the parakeet cages on the front porch during the summer. The porch right beside the front flowerbeds. Curious weeds were always sprouting from the seed. And this seed for them contained Cannabis seed. Who knew? Well my mother didn't. Heard a bit later Cannabis was removed from birdseed. No wonder the birds loved it.
I remember that. The seeds were supposed to be sterile but that was a joke. I've heard similar stories about poppy seeds though not in bird seed I don't think. More like in seed packets that don't know what they have.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey task | Accept
Requester: Daniel Casasanto [AT1QRUYP3RYW8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.14] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.27] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.87] [Pen=11.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer some questions and watch a short video!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US; General_Participants DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Wanderson

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help. Is there anyone who works for Prolific? How is that? How much can you make a week?
Thank you for your time :3

Reactions: ChristopherASA

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I remember that. The seeds were supposed to be sterile but that was a joke. I've heard similar stories about poppy seeds though not in bird seed I don't think. More like in seed packets that don't know what they have.
I had a friend who was obsessed with those bagels with seeds all over them, including poppy seeds. she was pregnant and tested positive for opiates. whoops.

Reactions: cassius and alk69

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help. Is there anyone who works for Prolific? How is that? How much can you make a week?
I stopped using it because I got 2 unexplained rejections and there's even less accountability for requesters on prolific than there is on mturk

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 30 minutes English language study, read sentences and answer questions | PANDA
Requester: Mingya Liu [A3BTB1GFE0FWDK] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this study, you will be asked to read a number of sentences or stories, and provide feedback on them, as directed in the experimental instructions.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
just finished this, ~10-15 min

Reactions: katarina and JCGrey

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I miss the big easy youtube artist batches, I also miss society 6 and pretty much any batch where I could make 20 bucks in about 45 minutes.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I do them and have never had a problem. There's not much work there, usually, or maybe I'm just a strange demographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.