05/31 - Thankful N' Thoughtful Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser yet? https://goo.gl/WFo2tz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Parenting Survey (for parents of young children age 2-5) | Accept
Requester: Stephanie Milan [A24RIIQHJCL5KV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 259200
Available: 1
Description: For this 40-45 minute academic study, you will answer survey items about yourself and your experiences parenting a young child. You will also look at pictures of people and judge their expressions. You must have a child 2-5 years to participate.
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the links between a pronoun in a sentence and its object | Accept
Requester: Sanjana [A1CSCQLHDZQFLW] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 3600
Available: 2608
Description: Identify what the pronoun in a conversation refers to.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Doing these. Thoughts?[/td][/tr]

Reactions: basketcasey

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
So I've always wondered...when they ask you about children you have, or being a parent, etc....do they count stepchildren? I have two stepkids, one that lives with me...but I've always just said no, don't have kids. I consider them my children but I don't know how to properly answer the question.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
So I've always wondered...when they ask you about children you have, or being a parent, etc....do they count stepchildren? I have two stepkids, one that lives with me...but I've always just said no, don't have kids. I consider them my children but I don't know how to properly answer the question.
It will tell you if they don't want you to include steps. If you parent, you're a parent :)

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
yer a parent

Reactions: jan and katarina

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh, thank goodness. I need to change my demographics for some things then. When I say I have 0 children I say it with so much resentment. them requesters don't know what I've been through with teenage stepdaughters...lol

Reactions: Starslip and jan

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
It will tell you if they don't want you to include steps. If you parent, you're a parent :)
i've never even thought about this. We don't call anyone "steps" in our family. Between my husband and I there are 8 kids. I had 6 coming in one of whom had passed, he had 2 and together we have 1. We never allowed anyone to be a step. They didn't have to call Steve Dad, that happened naturally over time. And his girls call me Mimi. I just call them my kids.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
i've never even thought about this. We don't call anyone "steps" in our family. Between my husband and I there are 8 kids. I had 6 coming in one of whom had passed, he had 2 and together we have 1. We never allowed anyone to be a step. They didn't have to call Steve Dad, that happened naturally over time. And his girls call me Mimi. I just call them my kids.
My man didn't have a serious girlfriend since he divorced their mom, and that has been 10 years ago. So I'm assuming it's hard for teenage girls to just call another woman mom, no matter how good I have been to them. I remember having some difficult feelings about my stepmom so I try to be understanding. Unfortunately "step" is a word used a lot in my family, as my parents, both sets, treated the biological children significantly better than the latter. Sad but true. and now I wanna listen to Metallica >.<

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
It was like that for me growing up. And my oldest was never called a "half" until my exMIL told my middle guy (very young and impressionable age at the time) that he was "only his half-brother anyways" and encouraged him to keep calling him that. :rage:
One of my most rage-inducing micro-transgressions by her over the years.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: www.studychildrisk.com | Accept
Requester: Christina Dawn Wafer [A3BOYRJN6RGJM7] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=2.20] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=1.75] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Reward: 10.00
Description: www.studychildrisk.com. Mothers and fathers of 2-5 year olds, 75 minutes, $10.00, USA IP Address ONLY, multiple attempts not accepted.
Qualifications: Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Tom81

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
It was like that for me growing up. And my oldest was never called a "half" until my exMIL told my middle guy (very young and impressionable age at the time) that he was "only his half-brother anyways" and encouraged him to keep calling him that. :rage:
One of my most rage-inducing micro-transgressions by her over the years.
I'm preparing myself for the "you're not my mom" comments...I know it's coming soon. ugh!

Reactions: JenniLeigh and ecko

mitchinator

Reaction score
Title: Your thoughts on emotions: 10 minutes | Accept
Requester: Katie Greenaway [A11RCU80TPAIIB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.77] [Pay=4.80] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.28] [Fast=4.94] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.91] [Reviews=90] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.13] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 3600
Available: 94
Description: Tell us your thoughts on how you deal with your emotions. This easy task should take approx. 10 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; Previous HIT in series completed (statstudies) DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: katarina

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
feels pure not watching nba

Reactions: katarina

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Parenting Survey (for parents of teens age 13-18) | Accept
Requester: Stephanie Milan [A24RIIQHJCL5KV] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 7.00
Description: For this 40-45 minute academic study, you will answer survey items about yourself and your experiences parenting your teen. You will also look at pictures of people and judge their expressions. You must have a child 13-18 years to participate.
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.