05/31 - Thankful N' Thoughtful Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser yet? https://goo.gl/WFo2tz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Parenting Survey (for parents of children age 6-12) | Accept
Requester: Stephanie Milan [A24RIIQHJCL5KV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 7.00
Duration: 259200
Available: 1
Description: For this 40-45 minute academic study, you will answer survey items about yourself and your experiences parenting your child. You will also look at pictures of people and judge their expressions. You must have a child age 6-12 to participate.
Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
My man didn't have a serious girlfriend since he divorced their mom, and that has been 10 years ago. So I'm assuming it's hard for teenage girls to just call another woman mom, no matter how good I have been to them. I remember having some difficult feelings about my stepmom so I try to be understanding. Unfortunately "step" is a word used a lot in my family, as my parents, both sets, treated the biological children significantly better than the latter. Sad but true. and now I wanna listen to Metallica >.<
I do understand. My brother is remarried, and my mom treats all the grandkids the same, including my sister in laws kids from her first marriage. My in laws think only the one child exists. Christmas is bad, but the last 2 years they have taken our daughter on increasingly extravagant trips, without asking. Last year she was going to visit for a week over summer and when they picked her up, right in front of her, and the others, My MIL announced that they were going to Disneyland in California and Sea World, then driving cross country through the upper midwest and ending in Vegas. This was wrong on so many levels. I can't tell a now excited child "no" to 3 weeks of a life changing experience, I was livid. This year I have ignored requests for her summer schedule and explained that she has nationals for dance.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Is it good, kinda stupid to ask, you wouldn't watch if it was. The HBO special about McCain was touching, and I'm a bleeding heart liberal.
the first few episodes i was kind of on the fence, but im on season 3 already. been fun and interesting.

i missed it when it aired on AMC when it did

Reactions: stuffalleysays

ZongLopez

Reaction score
Hello! For everyone that did the seven dollar hit earlier and experienced technical issues with the double digits...I have an update. I got an email because I was not able to submit mine in time before the issue was resolved. I have copied and pasted the email for anyone with concerns below..

Hi and thank you for your email,

Please, look at this list of frequently asked questions, hopefully they will answer your query.

1. One of the assessments results blocked or data could not be transmitted

Do not worry about this. Please complete all the other assignments at your best. We can check if you have technical issues and you want to be compensated.

2. You were interrupted during your hit or you had trouble starting it, so you can not finish it on time

Please, submit your hit before the time expires and then finish your tasks at your pace.

3. You completed some of the tests, but you closed your window and did not remember your unique password, so you are locked out.

Please, submit your task and contact us at: [mod edit]. We want to be able to give your unique ID back. Allow us 1 or 2 days for replying.

4. You encounter unusual technical problems in one or more of our assessments:

Including details of your device and its content, but it is not possible to visualize it browser (eg Lenovo Yoga 500, internet explorer version 11.03) Submit your HIT anyway.

5. You completed the work, but for some reason you could not submit the HIT:

Please, forward your request to [mod edit]. We want to get back to you.

6. If you’re HIT expired due to technical issues with the assessment digitChallenge

Please, forward your request to [mod edit]. We want to get back to you. We can check if you have technical issues and you want to be compensated.

Thank you very much for working with us. We wish you a very good day and we hope you had a good experience.

Kind regards,

Support Team

Last edited by a moderator:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Eval error: No recordings left to transcribe. Thank you for attempting this HIT.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Belief & Social Attitudes S18 - G(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kathryn Johnson ASU [A2WNTNXSQBOKZY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.81] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.35] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=3.39] [Fair=4.32] [Reviews=146] [ToS=1]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 5400
Description: 20-30 minute survey regarding beliefs and social attitudes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Exc: [2843907-89278] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US; TP Panel: -991738040 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Health Behaviors and Experiences at Work(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: COB Survey [A27PP5O6GT2GSW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 5340
Description: This survey asks you questions about your health behaviors in general and some of your actions and experiences at work.
Qualifications: Exc: [90695-90106] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline and Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.