06/01 - This Lovely Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana Del Rey

Reaction score
Give it to me straight - Did I miss anything good today?
I got another temp job offer today after my kiddo's appointment (that pays $18/hr) so I neglected Mturks all day today.
I'll be here for a bit, but definitely not making my $25/day...

Reactions: coffeeowl and kryss

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I love Monster. If you drink it correctly, youll be shaking by the end of the can.

Reactions: kryss and Kerek

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
who doesn't like caffeine though? except weirdos... i soooo want an iced coffee right now. or one of those sugar evil frappes from starbucks that are happiness in a cup
iced coffee, 2% milk and 3 splendas.

goodness without complete regret.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think the key is to not drink energy drinks for no reason just because you stopped buying soda.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek I have suffered from insomnia for years due to some personal stuff and working too many late nights in restaurants. I recommend exercise, no caffeine late at night, therapy (I did some sleep studies too) and one of these. I'm not cured but I can function much better now.

https://www.amazon.com/Marpac-Dohm-...1496373994&sr=8-5&keywords=sleep+machine&th=1

I used to sleep with a fan and this has a similar sound without the annoying wind.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Give it to me straight - Did I miss anything good today?
I got another temp job offer today after my kiddo's appointment (that pays $18/hr) so I neglected Mturks all day today.
I'll be here for a bit, but definitely not making my $25/day...
one might say it's possible since there's 2300+ posts today, but I dont' think you missed anything too crazy

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek I have suffered from insomnia for years due to some personal stuff and working too many late nights in restaurants. I recommend exercise, no caffeine late at night, therapy (I did some sleep studies too) and one of these. I'm not cured but I can function much better now.

https://www.amazon.com/Marpac-Dohm-DS-All-Natural-White-Machine/dp/B000KUHFGM/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1496373994&sr=8-5&keywords=sleep+machine&th=1

I used to sleep with a fan and this has a similar sound without the annoying wind.
I already use a noise machine and a fan, because the neighbors upstairs are sometimes loud early. My exercise is fine, my caffeine consumption is out of control, and I should go to therapy but don't for the very reasons I should go to therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.