06/01 - This Lovely Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He doesn't have enough money to afford a kryss @kryss proposal HIT.

Now maybe if he hadn't sold his bitcoin so early.
i read story after story of people so happy that their bitcoin investments have made them money (well i mean they actually haven't because nobody has actually sold their bitcoin yet, but that's besides the point) and all I can think of is, I just want it to crash and burn back into the ground

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
stop drinking coffee, fam

switch to tea, and lower the caffeine with different styles of tea if you need to

or do what i do and counteract stupid amounts of coffee with beer at night and then sleep for 10 hours
It works.

Reactions: VGB

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
I already use a noise machine and a fan, because the neighbors upstairs are sometimes loud early. My exercise is fine, my caffeine consumption is out of control, and I should go to therapy but don't for the very reasons I should go to therapy.
You could also try online therapeutic meditation/sleep relaxation training videos?

The better things people can do for their sleep is change habits surrounding it, e.g. stop using their bed for things other than sleep (or sex lol), avoid using phones/laptops before sleep, and set a regular schedule. Works better long-term than meds.

Also I know we're mostly joking here but alcohol, even though it makes you sleepy, reduces your quality of sleep.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
stop drinking coffee, fam

switch to tea, and lower the caffeine with different styles of tea if you need to

or do what i do and counteract stupid amounts of coffee with beer at night and then sleep for 10 hours
swap beer for wine and yep, this....(for me)

Reactions: VGB

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i read story after story of people so happy that their bitcoin investments have made them money (well i mean they actually haven't because nobody has actually sold their bitcoin yet, but that's besides the point) and all I can think of is, I just want it to crash and burn back into the ground
Some Bodes just want to watch the world burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.