06/01 - This Lovely Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I used to work at Macy's for a month and got yelled at for something out of my control. I wanted to cry but I was more angry than anything. I like people even less now.
Emergency Rooms also suck to work in, generally. It's amazing how mean people can get.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I used to work at Macy's for a month and got yelled at for something out of my control. I wanted to cry but I was more angry than anything. I like people even less now.
My favorite is when I get yelled at because people don't have enough money to pay their rent. Like it's my fault?

Next month is always the bestest. Way worse than Christmas months. Everyone overspends on the 4th and many of our tenants pay way late in July. The yelling is going to be awesome!

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and opinions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 4.28] [Comm: 3.69] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 505] [ToS: 5]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.43/hr] [Pen: 2.58 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 43% of 7] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
$.80 for 8 minutes!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 13
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
My favorite is when I get yelled at because people don't have enough money to pay their rent. Like it's my fault?

Next month is always the bestest. Way worse than Christmas months. Everyone overspends on the 4th and many of our tenants pay way late in July. The yelling is going to be awesome!
Really? On the 4th? I wonder why that is.

Reactions: tricker and Kerek

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score

Aww!! That sucks! I hope it's not too bad this year.

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.