06/01 - This Lovely Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Survey for golfers | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Tim Petrella [A1UVAC9A0JGQWX] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.69] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.33] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will be asked to shop for a golf item, pick one, and explain why, and how easy it was to pick.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Two minutes.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah I talked to her a bit when I got to the front. Called the guy a bunch of obscenities and didn't realize there was a family with small children standing behind me. :censored:
Haha, now you're probably their angry person at the store story! :nailbiting:

I haven't paid puppy tax in a while. Anyone want cute puppy pictures?
Just go ahead and assume that it's always a "yes" from me. :D

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
I worked as a cashier for about 3 months before I found turk, was just trying to get extra money for Christmas and birthdays. You wouldn't believe how many people take out all of their frustrations on grocery store cashiers. I almost got assaulted over a wounded warrior donation. The guy was determined to make some kind of example of me and how dare I ask and a whole lot of other stuff. I tried to tell him that it was my job and I would lose said job if I didn't ask.... he just yelled at me more and longer. I think he was trying to make me cry.... I didn't, until he left the store... then I cried through my next 5 people. They were as shell shocked as I was. The last straw was working on Thanksgiving day and having some ahole scream at me because all we had left were frozen turkeys. That was my last shift. Ever.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I used to work at Macy's for a month and got yelled at for something out of my control. I wanted to cry but I was more angry than anything. I like people even less now.

Status
Not open for further replies.