Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How long does it take for a peach to die? probably a couple days for it to be out. but here I am. still here. constantly refridgerating myself. constantly living. for what? to post Rock gifs on a forum board? maybe so. someone has to
We all have our places in life.

Reactions: Peachy

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What about the white ones? In captivity, surely they live longer. Also, came upon an injured turkey vulture today feasting on one of your brethren. I stopped and helped him out (the vulture, not the rat. It was too late for him.). And he puked on me. I went to work with vulture vomit on me because I kick ass like that
I imagine the white ones live longer due to a more favorable socioeconomic status and they don't get shot by cops nearly as often.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I imagine the white ones live longer due to a more favorable socioeconomic status and they don't get shot by cops nearly as often.
You're always pulling the race card. Being a hot, white female has earned me no favors in life.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
You're always pulling the race card. Being a hot, white female has earned me no favors in life.
Oh, wait... Except the time I flipped a sheriff off at 4am, going 80, didn't have my license or shoes on me and had been drinking (not at all impaired but he probably smelled alcohol.) I got a "here's the closest DMV. Go take care of the lost license thing as soon as you can."

Reactions: Pleco and Vanyanka

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I picked up a Japanese kiss import, a statler brothers best of (don't hate,) captain and tennille (my namesake), original Abbey Road and several Other kiss LP's today. And some other stuff. I got about $200 worth of albums for $5.

Last edited:

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
I cant sleep. Is there anything good up?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
how many single people in here?

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
how many single people in here?
When I was living clean and suffering insomnia, I'd go for a 3am jog. Is run through my neighborhood, down to the track, run 4 laps and run home tosleep like a baby. Now I'm a fat fuck and haven't jogged/ran in at least 3 years.

Reactions: Peachy

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was living clean and suffering insomnia, I'd go for a 3am jog. Is run through my neighborhood, down to the track, run 4 laps and run home tosleep like a baby. Now I'm a fat fuck and haven't jogged/ran in at least 3 years.
I was thinking about starting C25k. I cant just leave the house unattended though.

Status
Not open for further replies.