06/02 - Tisane Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
I graduated exactly 7 years ago with a BFA. After 90 million different jobs that went no where, I now do online work and work the customer service desk at a grocery store.

College is the biggest scam there is. You pay thousands each semester and leave college in debt just to be in level standing with everyone else. College is one of the biggest money grubbing machines there is. College is like how a high school education used to be....except you have to be in debt for the rest of your life to pay for it.

Last edited:

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Saved by my old bread and butter requester. I remember days when I do could do 70 msdsman hits in an hour.
Today's Projected Earnings: $11.85 + Bonuses: $1.50 = $13.35

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
College is the biggest scam there is. You pay thousands each semester and leave college in debt just to be in level standing with everyone else. College is one of the biggest money grubbing machines there is. College is like how a high school education used to be....except you have to be in debt for the rest of your life to pay for it.
I wish I could tell that to the 2004 version of me

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score

You are missing out on the part where they use student loans/debt to prey on the lower class who can't afford to pay out of pocket for college. There are TONS of people who have no college debt because they are upper middle class or higher.

I'm so lucky that my dad joined the military and got disabled so that I get free tuition.

Reactions: Tribune

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
should I do the 1 10 cent viral that we are probably allowed to do?

Reactions: Tribune

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could tell 1995 me that a degree in vocal performance probably isn't the wisest life choice.

But also that it'll be OK, because being a stay-home mom is pretty sweet, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.