06/02 - Tisane Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.89 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
★★★★ 4.98 Fairness
★★★★ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 119 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Pop / Dance music. Listen to the song for at least 2 Minutes and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Likes Pop / Dance is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Tribune and Billdar

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit i just realized, schools over, so there wont be that many surveys till september
screw surveys doe!

I'm still waiting for google to start up their own crowdsourcing website...
I want to see a mturk with unlimited supply of endors, zoltars, jamelios, sergeys, virals...etc

You have to understand it from their perspective, they are seriously fucked up, with serious issues. Their family can only take soo much before they can't anymore, and I don't blame them. War is a lose lose thing, there are no winners, only different variances of losers. The only true winners in wars are the people who supply the weapons. If we put just a fraction of that money into houses for vets with problems and counselors it would help a little, but honestly once you seen war, you're never the same again
Indeed. I agree with everything you've just said. War is hell and I'd love for us to handle things with respect and diplomacy, rather than with guns blazing.

I just thought perhaps the government should do more to help them.
All these politicians love to say how much they love the soldiers and blah blah blah. You get to be emotionally scarred for life and potentially die. the perk? college education that wont even guarantee a job. fuck yeah.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit i just realized, schools over, so there wont be that many surveys till september
screw surveys doe!

I want to see a mturk with unlimited supply of endors, zoltars, sergeys, virals...etc

You have to understand it from their perspective, they are seriously fucked up, with serious issues. Their family can only take soo much before they can't anymore, and I don't blame them. War is a lose lose thing, there are no winners, only different variances of losers. The only true winners in wars are the people who supply the weapons. If we put just a fraction of that money into houses for vets with problems and counselors it would help a little, but honestly once you seen war, you're never the same again
Indeed. I agree with everything you've just said. War is hell and I'd love for us to handle things with respect and diplomacy, rather than with guns blazing.

I just thought perhaps the government should do more to help them.
All these politicians love to say how much they love the soldiers and blah blah blah. You get to be emotionally scarred for life and potentially die. the perk? college education that wont even guarantee a job. fuck yeah.

Reactions: Oatmar and Tribune

Woofles

Reaction score
This morning I went from only having 219 results that I was able to do to 668. Needless to say, I was nearly peeing my pants when I saw the number 219.. Thought I had a mass amount of rejections overnight from sentient. I just knew it.

Nope. They're still pending. Peeing my pants will continue to wait.

Reactions: jan and Tribune

jan

Reaction score
learned to drive a semi, took a crap job, got in with a race team after a while, got burnt out on that and drives for ups now. Dropped out of school in 10th grade and makes almost twice as much as me with my million dollar education.
My brother has a blue collar job (union) and makes over 100,000 a year.
When I get back to a real job and move (really, it's coming! It's very dark around these parts today, and all this week and even this year- but up ahead, there is a good plan :)
but when I get back to a real job the money won't bother me much. I like what I do and I really love working with people. I don't mean to sound all sappy, but having a job where you know you make a difference for other people - it's pretty inspiring.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like it would have been better to just stay in bed.....

Reactions: Tribune

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
My yael ecker is still pending ... I wonder if he started getting emails from people saying they know they clicked the right button and he's checking on that before rejecting/approving any more.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
My brother has a blue collar job (union) and makes over 100,000 a year.
When I get back to a real job and move (really, it's coming! It's very dark around these parts today, and all this week and even this year- but up ahead, there is a good plan :)
but when I get back to a real job the money won't bother me much. I like what I do and I really love working with people. I don't mean to sound all sappy, but having a job where you know you make a difference for other people - it's pretty inspiring.
Same with mine, in a union and makes six figures with NO college education

Constantinople

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing that $4 memory hit? Does it take a full 30 minutes?

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
2 minutes
Title: survey for female consumers!(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.06 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.60 Generosity
★★★★ 4.70 Fairness
★★★★ 4.44 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 197 | TOS Flags: 16
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a survey about your attitudes and behaviors
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [443311-13434] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US
Title: survey!(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.06 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.60 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.70 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 197
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Answer a survey about your attitudes and behaviors
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 30
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [438012-13436] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
3mins.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
screw surveys doe!

I want to see a mturk with unlimited supply of endors, zoltars, jamelios, sergeys, virals...etc
hopefully they'll be as generous as they are on mturk and not the assholes they are when it comes to adsense payments.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score

hopefully they'll be as generous as they are on mturk and not the assholes they are when it comes to adsense payments.

the mTurk fee is like what 40%? That means a requester has to pay 140% of the listed HIT price if I understand it correctly. That's fucking absurd, we are super lucky that alot of researchers pay as good as they do some time. If Google had their own platform I imagine they would pay $$$$$$. But it would also probably be invite only.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I think anyone who has done combat for the U.S. should get all of their bills paid for the rest of their lives. It will be paid for by taking that exact privilege away from the members of the government who get full rides forever.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I told my kids instead of going to college they should be plumbers/electricians/HVAC repair.
I have 2 out of school so far and neither has gone to college. One stays home with her babies and the other works for Home Depot distribution and makes almost as much as I do.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Components of Romantic Relationships Study(~ 20 minutes)
Requester: UCSB EMBeR Lab [AF6BFJHZGXXPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.56 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a 20 minute study on the components of romantic relationships.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [14015-13426] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Components of Romantic Relationships Study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UCSB EMBeR Lab [AF6BFJHZGXXPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.56 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is a 20 minute study on the components of romantic relationships.
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 23
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [14015-13426] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.