Requester: MPM Lab [A1J6SU6ZXAXNU1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.38] [Pay=3.72] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.51] [Fast=3.88] [Comm=1.45] [Fair=4.84] [Reviews=105] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.14] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=92%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 1200
Available: 12
Description: $.55 for 3-5 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [2811087-91054] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1247792772 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
10 to 11 minutes ($8.27/hr)
Title: Answer a survey about your personal experiences | Accept
Requester: Mackenzie [AWWFKHVJ0BE1Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: Through this study I hope to learn more about how dissociation / schizotypy traits, emotion regulation strategies, and unusual sleep experiences relate to one another, especially which interactions seem to lead to better outcomes.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a set of surveys | Accept
Requester: Neil Schmitzer-Torbert [A2MY681P424NK] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.25] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=4.56] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=57] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=6.50] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=75%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Complete a set of academic surveys (about 10 minutes to finish)
Qualifications: Summer 2018 EqualTo 2
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2[/td][/tr]
If you got the qual for this from earlier today, it's about 10 mins.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
A lot of phones have fairly accurate step counters too! My iphone gives me a more accurate mileage than fitbit was (especially because I use gps tracking for dog walks/hikes/etc). When I compared the step counts between a fitbit and my phone, I was getting super similar numbers, so I downsized to using my heart rate monitor and my phone (I have a dorky spandex fanny pack so I can strap it to me when I'm working out LOL). I use the fitbit app tho, cause it's fun to see how many steps/miles your friends are doing and you can do competitions with your friends (and yourself) where you try and outstep each other, which is a good time (especially when you're me, and you enjoy making step bets/gratuitous shit talking). Can't go wrong either way really!

this is cool. I think i'm getting a fitbit for my birthday this week. I honestly forgot what I asked my mom for. I just know it has GPS because I would like to not have to look at my phone while running

Reactions: scout and Birdie

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize Blog Posts | PANDA
Requester: Dan [AO3SGUA4O7XII] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read through the contents of the blog post and determine the best category from the available list
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 500
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Butter

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: [Up to $3.95 in < 10 mins] Play a game with an AI as your partner | Accept
Requester: HI-Research [A2Y8KDPWV85C53] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.21] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=4.24] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 14400
Available: 12
Description: Play a fun game to help us study people/AI collaboration. Read a set of simple instructions, play the game for about 3 minutes, complete a post-game survey. Earn at least $0.75 and additionally up to $3.20 in bonuses for good play.
Qualifications: Played box game DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; low quality DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
t[/td][/tr]

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
this is cool. I think i'm getting a fitbit for my birthday this week. I honestly forgot what I asked my mom for. I just know it has GPS because I would like to not have to look at my phone while running
Ohhh, that's exciting! Yay step tracking!

My annoyance is that most of them have connected gps (where it's using your phone still) or the ones with built in don't actually show you your current map while you're working out (you can see it when you're done). This isn't a big deal for most people, I just do a lot of hiking and trails and whatever, and I like being able to track my location or at least have an offline map handy with a breadcrumb trail showing where I came from...cause if you're me, you get a mile off trail and have to backtrack to where you last were in the middle of the woods and meet a bear who was just minding his own business away from all the hikers until I busted up into his party zone. Woops.

I may end up getting something more expensive along the apple watch/garmin route so I can play music/have maps off my wrist instead of my phone being strapped to me all the time. I still love my totally-not-a-fanny-pack that I stick my phone in tho, especially because it has a gummy bear pocket for when I'm hiking and room for a flask should I ever decide I wanna stap a flask to myself. (100% necessary, I know.)

Reactions: Bokamo and scout

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Ohhh, that's exciting! Yay step tracking!

My annoyance is that most of them have connected gps (where it's using your phone still) or the ones with built in don't actually show you your current map while you're working out (you can see it when you're done). This isn't a big deal for most people, I just do a lot of hiking and trails and whatever, and I like being able to track my location or at least have an offline map handy with a breadcrumb trail showing where I came from...cause if you're me, you get a mile off trail and have to backtrack to where you last were in the middle of the woods and meet a bear who was just minding his own business away from all the hikers until I busted up into his party zone. Woops.

I may end up getting something more expensive along the apple watch/garmin route so I can play music/have maps off my wrist instead of my phone being strapped to me all the time. I still love my totally-not-a-fanny-pack that I stick my phone in tho, especially because it has a gummy bear pocket for when I'm hiking and room for a flask should I ever decide I wanna stap a flask to myself. (100% necessary, I know.)
lol i love fanny packs.

yeah, I got my ex a watch that you didn't need the phone and had offline maps, because he went overnight backpacking by himself a lot. It was a $500 garmin though. That thing was a beast !

Reactions: scout and Birdie

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Some sweet condo vrapis dropped yesterday, so I was all over that like a hummingbird on sugar water (om nom nom). I've been basically having my Sunday today instead.

Way to kill it today bruh!
More of those would be awesome!

Reactions: Birdie
Status
Not open for further replies.