Title: Answer a survey about your personal experiences | Accept
Requester: Mackenzie [AWWFKHVJ0BE1Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: Through this study I hope to learn more about how dissociation / schizotypy traits, emotion regulation strategies, and unusual sleep experiences relate to one another, especially which interactions seem to lead to better outcomes.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
18 minutes, for me.
I thought too hard about many things and went at a relatively-slow, depressed pace.
Definitely doable in under 15 minutes.

Reactions: Michele

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Was gonna try amazon prime now & have 24 packs water delivered to my 2nd story apartment. Not for $21 for 4 of em I'm not. $5 delivery fee & $5 tip, nah.
You tip Amazon delivery? I didn't know you were supposed to. I never have. Maybe that's why they just drop it on the porch and don't ring the bell.

Reactions: Michele

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
This is why I want a fit bit! Because ya, I can walk or whatever but my OCD ass needs to know exactly how many steps I take, and then correlate that information to weight loss as it happens in combination with diet and and and lol.
I can't wear my fitbit because I was getting skin irritations from the heart monitor.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer (1) Multiple Choice Survey Question | Accept
Requester: TitleTester [AMF4ZNVSZLI3R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.41] [Pay=4.14] [Fast=null] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 1500
Available: 1
Description: We want to know which headline you think is best.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretend to have mental instability that makes you think the cat is your baby.

See, my landlord only allows dogs, so I just told him my cats were dogs. I have 2 normal sized dogs and 3 tiny tiny dogs! I walk Bearnie on a leash, so I mean... close enough, yes?

Dude doesn’t really care at this point cause the other tenants are nightmares and we paid a colossal pet deposit.

I still think saying the cat is a tiny, weird looking dog is a valid option here!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
See, my landlord only allows dogs, so I just told him my cats were dogs. I have 2 normal sized dogs and 3 tiny tiny dogs! I walk Bearnie on a leash, so I mean... close enough, yes?

Dude doesn’t really care at this point cause the other tenants are nightmares and we paid a colossal pet deposit.

I still think saying the cat is a tiny, weird looking dog is a valid option here!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

i like this tactic.

Bokamo

Reaction score
A lot of phones have fairly accurate step counters too! My iphone gives me a more accurate mileage than fitbit was (especially because I use gps tracking for dog walks/hikes/etc). When I compared the step counts between a fitbit and my phone, I was getting super similar numbers, so I downsized to using my heart rate monitor and my phone (I have a dorky spandex fanny pack so I can strap it to me when I'm working out LOL). I use the fitbit app tho, cause it's fun to see how many steps/miles your friends are doing and you can do competitions with your friends (and yourself) where you try and outstep each other, which is a good time (especially when you're me, and you enjoy making step bets/gratuitous shit talking). Can't go wrong either way really!

I'm HORRIBLE about carrying my phone around with me though, especially in the house. I lay it on my desk and don't generally pick it up unless it rings lol. I figure a fitbit will at least be on my body lol.

Bokamo

Reaction score
ducky @ducky Birdie @Birdie Bokamo @Bokamo and anyone else with a fitbit (or wanting to get a fitbit) - get paid for your steps! you wont get rich from this, but it's free money! i've been using it for a while.

this is my ref code/link - http://tinyurl.com/yc2qvuw2 - please use it if you sign up. if you want the none ref link, it's just https://www.myachievement.com

:)

Thank you! Fitbit is my next "turking money" saving item after a new stove (which I should have enough for in another week or two!), so I'll try and remember this post!!!

Reactions: scout
Status
Not open for further replies.