06/04 - Silver Needle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Bless you for making him comfortable, however it ends up. :( Does having a rat cage on hand mean you also used to keep rats? Mine were probably the best pets I've ever had and I can't wait to get another group of them one day, I'm just waiting for my human child pets to get a bit older.
I wish I could have done more, but the poor thing died. At least he had a drink of water and an environment where he wasn't fly blown for his last hour or so. On the other hand maybe I caused him to have a heart attack by bringing him inside.

I've had two pet rats over the years. They're fantastic pets. It's amazing how trainable they are. I'll get another one some day. It's just not the right time now. Thanks for the kind words.

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
100 words

Title: thin walls | PANDA
Requester: Sofia belenky [AMDNHDOZUJ68R] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Do you have really thin walls? Have you heard odd things? I am looking for stories of thin walls and overheard conversations or oddities. As our homes we live in become increasingly smaller, and flatmates become family, we retreat to the private room enclosed by the boundaries within the home: walls. This wall as a singular object necessarily has two sides. I would like to collect overheard stories of thin walls that describe the intimate horror of living in close quarters with strangers. Please send me a story at least 100 words of things you have overheard/ imagined on the other side of a wall. Thank you !
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Tribune

Shannon

Reaction score
I wish I could have done more, but the poor thing died. At least he had a drink of water and an environment where he wasn't fly blown for his last hour or so. On the other hand maybe I caused him to have a heart attack by bringing him inside.

I've had two pet rats over the years. They're fantastic pets. It's amazing how trainable they are. I'll get another one some day. It's just not the right time now. Thanks for the kind words.
It was probably hiding the symptoms of why it was dying. Wild animals that are prey tend to do that.

Reactions: Tribune and Tuesday

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, he/she was an adult squirrel, but it didn't make it. I'm sorry for the drama. Gonna go day drink now.
No drama. You win some, you lose some. At least you tried to help the poor critter. I always try to help wildlife when I can. I'm not always successful. It still sucks, though, but the "wins" make up for it a bit.

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Huh?... The rats?.. lol forgive me I'm confused.
no you're fine, I'm confused. I just didn't know what poor little being Tuesday was trying to save.....

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Finally got my materials from that 30 minute $10 Yale part 2 hit in the mail :D

D

Deleted member 526

:shrug:
Title: Survey about stroke prevention | PANDA
Requester: CBSSM [A25RMLHBALZM9F] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 23 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a 10-15 minute survey looking at ways physicians can better communicate with patients about preventing stroke
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
7:48

Reactions: <Gucci> and Tribune

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I have yet to still see that Yale hit. I don't even know which one it is. :/

Status