06/04 - Silver Needle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
look, i know. not my proudest couple of weeks. i know i messed up. i know things will never be the same again. and i know after tonight, her and i are never getting back together again. i officially give up on her
Hey man you always have us. We love you! Now get back to work.:hug:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
look, i know. not my proudest couple of weeks. i know i messed up. i know things will never be the same again. and i know after tonight, her and i are never getting back together again. i officially give up on her
Was she your first girlfriend?

Reactions: YAHU

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Broski, it's time to let it go and give yourself some time to come to terms with what happened. If you keep trying you're just gonna destroy whatever good memories she had of you.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Broski, it's time to let it go and give yourself some time to come to terms with what happened. If you keep trying you're just gonna destroy whatever good memories she had of you.

Reactions: Pleco and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Was she your first girlfriend?
like my 8th

i know. no more trying. this was the final straw tonight

Reactions: Pleco

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Not to discredit how you feel. Yes break ups are one of the most painful and emotional things to have to go through. It hurts deep in your heart. Time will heal you but you've got to allow that process to start. The only way for that to begin is for you to have closure. You want someone to want you because they want to be with you not because they feel like they have to. That wouldn't be a very enjoyable relationship if it's one sided anyways. Try to focus on things for yourself that are outside of her.
I found a penny on the ground
I always pick them up now. Turk has taught me the value of a penny.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I don't qualify, maybe you will. From the HIT description,

" For this study we are looking for employees in Financial Occupations (Financial Analysts, Bankers, Risk Management, Claims Adjusters, Buyers, Budget Analysts, Compensation, etc.) We are also accepting employees who are not in a finance-related role but are considered Professional/Individual Contributors (for example an Engineer, Consultant, Logistics Analyst, Human Resources Professional, etc.)

It is vital that you complete the test to the best of your ability. We will be assessing the quality of the responses to make sure participants have put in a suitable effort to the task. A successful completion of the test will earn you a total of $15."

Title: Numerical Reasoning Assessment | PANDA
Requester: TA Research [A2QN52Y15Q9P4S] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.62 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This assessment is designed to measure important abilities and skills involved in working with numbers and interpreting data. It can be used in employment contexts to assist with selection, development, educational contexts and career counseling.
Time: 50 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Numerical Worker has not been granted; Location is US

Last edited:
Reactions: YAHU

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
like my 8th

i know. no more trying. this was the final straw tonight
I know it seems like we're all trying to give you advice, but it's because you're a good dude and we're rooting for you. If you were an asshole no one would even care. It'll get better man, you just need time.

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't qualify, maybe you will:

Title: Numerical Reasoning Assessment | PANDA
Requester: TA Research [A2QN52Y15Q9P4S] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.62 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 14
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This assessment is designed to measure important abilities and skills involved in working with numbers and interpreting data. It can be used in employment contexts to assist with selection, development, educational contexts and career counseling.
Time: 50 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Numerical Worker has not been granted; Location is US

I don't qualify Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Numerical Worker has not been granted; Location is US

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I know it seems like we're all trying to give you advice, but it's because you're a good dude and we're rooting for you. If you were an asshole no one would even care. It'll get better man, you just need time.
i appreciate you guys. thanks for putting up with my annoying ass the last couple of weeks. truly. i've made a mockery of myself on here and with her. and that makes me feel very low of myself. only can go up from here

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
i appreciate you guys. thanks for putting up with my annoying ass the last couple of weeks. truly. i've made a mockery of myself on here and with her. and that makes me feel very low of myself. only can go up from here
I can't wait to see how far you've come really soon. You've got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.