Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Title: Social Issues
Requester: Jazmin Brown [A35LNHYMHYD5PK] (TO)
Description: This study is about how people react to images.
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
Link: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=3ACJON8MIPMXEJJ6FMN908V8B9WEA9
[size=-2]Powered by non-amazonian script monkeys [/size]​
This hit is horrifically boring...and the progress bar sits there and laughs at you. Not worth the $1.50 - way underpaid.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning, kids. :D Just want to preemptively apologize if I seem grumpy this morning. I just had a convenience store clerk tell me I was done shopping and imply that I should leave because he's "homophobic". His words. People are rude as fuck.

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning, kids. :D Just want to preemptively apologize if I seem grumpy this morning. I just had a convenience store clerk tell me I was done shopping and imply that I should leave because he's "homophobic". His words. People are rude as fuck.
Some people :redpandano:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
People are the worst some times. Sorry you went through that. :hug:

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Someone actually said, "I'm homophobic" ? Or did they say something else?

jellybelly326

Reaction score
I don't mean to get political here.. but anyone care to guess who he's voting for? Sigh. Sorry that happened. What a waste of space.

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Numerical Reasoning Assessment | PANDA
Requester: TA Research [A2QN52Y15Q9P4S] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 4.58 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This assessment is designed to measure important abilities and skills involved in working with numbers and interpreting data. It can be used in employment contexts to assist with selection, development, educational contexts and career counseling.
Time: 50 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Numerical Worker has not been granted; Location is US
35 min

Reactions: Tribune

jan

Reaction score
I'm so sorry that happened!

But from a distance - I sort of chuckled a bit - I mean oh, leave because I'm homophobic is sort of like saying, Leave because I'm stupid.

and, does he have a boss? I might call them later today - and kick up a fuss. Perhaps a nice call to the police station? Or file a complaint somewhere? I think this idiot deserves a bit of the attention he so badly seeks...................:mob:

Autochthonous

Reaction score
That's crazy! I would report him to management and post reviews online.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wish I could leave TO

Reactions: Tribune

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Nope he said, "I'm homophobic." And he said it like that was a valid excuse for being rude, not even realizing that homophobic is another name for prejudice.
Wow. I've never heard someone actually say that. What a dbag.

And no, no politics but I sure do hate it when people make blanket statements assuming things because the idiotic media has fed everyone a bunch of lies. And with that, I'm going to leave the forum for the day because that kind of shit pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.