06/05 - Monster Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
how is babby formed
When a daddy and mommy love each other very much, the daddy gives the mommy a watermelon seed and she eats it and drinks a bunch of water. Then her tummy grows like a big watermelon.

To see if the baby is done yet, they poke its belly like a loaf of bread. It usually isn't done the first time they check, tho, so that's how we all accidentally got belly buttons.

If you're still reading after all that, I'm sorry. You should've known better. :ghost:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There's a 10$ w/bonus chance webcam hit hiding behind a qual test for wednesday

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
When a daddy and mommy love each other very much, the daddy gives the mommy a watermelon seed and she eats it and drinks a bunch of water. Then her tummy grows like a big watermelon.

To see if the baby is done yet, they poke its belly like a loaf of bread. It usually isn't done the first time they check, tho, so that's how we all accidentally got belly buttons.

If you're still reading after all that, I'm sorry. You should've known better. :ghost:
Well, at least you don't still think its a stork.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

I like your story! More!

How do they come out?

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score

I think that you actually believe that's how it's happened so far. :facepalm:

charlie

Reaction score
up to $15.40 with 2 surveys that didn't generate a completion code so i hope those get counted. break time.

Reactions: Rerun

charlie

Reaction score
I think that you actually believe that's how it's happened so far. :facepalm:
lmfao! that's more fun then the usual stories. it's time like that i'm so glad i don't have kids and don't have to answer that question. if you've heard the geico commercial dealing w/ that very question that's about how i'd answer.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: HLSResearcher [A325THBHQH3ZX3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will answer a few questions and choose how to allocate a potential bonus.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Already Done has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Status
Not open for further replies.