06/05 - Monster Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneygenpro

Reaction score
Don't be sad, it made me feel useful as a mod for the first time in like 6 months

(plz don't do it again though)
Definitely not, but I would rather have a clear definition of the censorship so I have to stop finding out the hard way. Out here in Miami it is very very very very very common dialogue. All in all, this community is for all of us and it is up to us to maintain its quality. So I agree.

Still tho, my man jewels and pride hurt being censored in a great country like this.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Rerun

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely not, but I would rather have a clear definition of the censorship so I have to stop finding out the hard way. Out here in Miami it is very very very very very common dialogue. All in all, this community is for all of us and it is up to us to maintain its quality. So I agree.

Still tho, my man jewels and pride hurt being censored in a great country like this.
you should be censored for liking seinfeld.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

We all get mod edited at some point. I've even seen a mod "mod edit" another mod! It's a rite of passage. You just passed!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Can talk about weed all you want but weed (or any drug) while working is a no-no.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
if you qualled first come first server on driver study check email w/bonus
Title: Research Study: an experimental study of driver behavior | PANDA
Requester: UCI Driver Research Project [A3J40C7OGN4R9Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 0.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are conducting an experimental study of driver behavior using computer software. You must have completed the Qualification HIT and meet all requirements to be eligible for this HIT. You will use your mouse and keyboard to control the experiment software in your browser on your own computer. Results from this study are collected anonymously and will be used by researchers at the University of California, Irvine.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Experiment Participated has not been granted;Experiment Qualified has been granted;Location is US

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't take it personally... it's just forum policy. It's not a shot against you at all, and you are not less of a man because of anything the mods do. :)

Also, this forum has people from all over the world, not just your country. We all have to adapt and adjust to each other. Again, it's not a slight against you as a person.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 1 min personal health survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Bill Sun [AXTE7Y5N7C4N5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.54] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Answer a few short questions about your health behaviors and attitudes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: takenDiet has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Hit dis! idk

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.