Muddarator
Reaction score
no thompson
no durant
no looney

if raptors lose tonight they’re losing the series easy

turkleton @turkleton

(i think thompson is out)
But it's in Oakland right? Prime location for the refs to get away with some fuckery.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
But it's in Oakland right? Prime location for the refs to get away with some fuckery.
yep in oakland. always have to be alert to fuckery in the NBA. shadiest major sport. at least obviously shady. not saying other sports aren’t, but NBA doesn’t usually hide it

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy if Kawhi can't do his Kawhi thing and win the series, then everyone's wrong about Kawhi.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy if Kawhi can't do his Kawhi thing and win the series, then everyone's wrong about Kawhi.
time for him to step up. i know he had 30+ pts last game but it was a quiet 30 pts

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
time for him to step up. i know he had 30+ pts last game but it was a quiet 30 pts
He's gotta dominate. And the rest of the team needs to step it up. Lowry was an all-star before Kawhi got there, he needs to bring that.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never liked Arby's curly fries. Too greasy.
Five Guy's Cajun fries are the bomb though.
I've only had them a handful of times, never really had the greasy fry issue.

Reactions: Kennedy

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Assuming a gram a pop that'd be about 35 balls worth or a bit over a half pound, that's a decent haul.

Last edited:

DCI

Reaction score
Went to Church's for the first time in years today after you guys were talkin it up last night. It was pretty good, but the chicken wasn't really any different than what you'd get a grocery store or gas station that has fried chicken. The prices were a lot better than KFC though. For what an 8 piece with no sides costs there, you can get a 12 piece thighs/legs with 2 big sides at Church's. You also get served by enthusiastic middle aged immigrants instead of shitty high school kids that don't want to be there.

I still like KFC though and don't understand all the hate. We should love all of our fast food brothers and sisters.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Went to Church's for the first time in years today after you guys were talkin it up last night. It was pretty good, but the chicken wasn't really any different than what you'd get a grocery store or gas station that has fried chicken. The prices were a lot better than KFC though. For what an 8 piece with no sides costs there, you can get a 12 piece thighs/legs with 2 big sides at Church's. You also get served by enthusiastic middle aged immigrants instead of shitty high school kids that don't want to be there.

I still like KFC though and don't understand all the hate. We should love all of our fast food brothers and sisters.
How's Church's coleslaw?

Reactions: DCI
Status
Not open for further replies.