06/06 - Wild Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
They catch me off guard when it's a number and I think "wow, a survey that only takes 3 minutes!" only to find out it was a random number and definitely longer than 3 minutes :shifty:
Same.

Reactions: DareAngel3

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I started homeschooling early (age 3) so I could avoid that talk! Also, I make more on here than I was when I was working and trying to negotiate daycare.
I wish I felt confident enough to homeschool, especially with the way things are these days. I don't even want her on the bus because that's where I learned a lot of horrible things that parents try to shield them from.
I don't know how you manage to wear all the hats you do, but I respect you for it.

Reactions: DareAngel3

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
They catch me off guard when it's a number and I think "wow, a survey that only takes 3 minutes!" only to find out it was a random number and definitely longer than 3 minutes :shifty:
I think it's just to get the text box out of the way.

Reactions: Cara and 4ourfuture

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband got 1500 likes on a stupid sports comment. Gave him the biggest ego ever..as if he needed it bigger.
My most popular reddit comment was about the time the usps refused to deliver my cat litter and then lost it.

Oh yeah. I'm cool.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish I felt confident enough to homeschool, especially with the way things are these days. I don't even want her on the bus because that's where I learned a lot of horrible things that parents try to shield them from.
I don't know how you manage to wear all the hats you do, but I respect you for it.
Thank you! It's not easy, but what is? I used to teach public elementary school, so I'm fortunate enough to still be "using my degree" and "employed in my field of study." :wink:
I think it's just to get the text box out of the way.
But space bar works, too, and is way less misleading/disorganized. Also I may have OCD.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you! It's not easy, but what is? I used to teach public elementary school, so I'm fortunate enough to still be "using my degree" and "employed in my field of study." :wink:

But space bar works, too, and is way less misleading/disorganized. Also I may have OCD.
I guess I just always assumed if it's a random number with no min/sec/hour (whatever) after it that it was just a random number, but I can see how that would be confusing.

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Image Descriptions(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Kuhl Lab [A1PPFR3JYZXFR5] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Type words that are most descriptive of an image
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [683198896-91297] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
First time doing these paraphrasing. I hope I don't get rejected. What's the approval time?!

I got 9. I'm going to go to burger king to get the kid a cheeseburger then I'll knock 'em out.

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't had an "actual" job in four years, ever since I had my daughter, and with my extreme anxiety I don't know how I would ever return into the real world workforce and be able to function as expected. :chicken:
I feel you <3. but who would want to anyway, so much stuff you can do online to make money, including your own businesses. Don't ever feel bad about it. The work world outside the home is not much fun anyhow :)

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
First time doing these paraphrasing. I hope I don't get rejected. What's the approval time?!

I got 9. I'm going to go to burger king to get the kid a cheeseburger then I'll knock 'em out.
I forget the approval time but it's not long. as long as you put some effort into it they won't reject.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel you <3. but who would want to anyway, so much stuff you can do online to make money, including your own businesses. Don't ever feel bad about it. The work world outside the home is not much fun anyhow :)
My anxiety has gotten so awful since I stopped working, depression too. I think it's because I just spent too damned much time inside the house. I think that, more than the money, is why I really wanna get an IRL job.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
My anxiety has gotten so awful since I stopped working, depression too. I think it's because I just spent too damned much time inside the house. I think that, more than the money, is why I really wanna get an IRL job.
i feel that!
then i think about the interview and i want to crawl in a hole

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.