06/07 - Wake Up Its Time To Make Money Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He was tolerable when he first started posting but my god his HITs have been a horrible shitshow for the last 8-10+ months.
yup i remember a few of the good ones from even when I was here, but all of the recent ones have been complete shit.

they were even better in the past?

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Object Features - Compensation | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Roberto E. Cabeza [A2AMSVPVHTNT97] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 2.12] [Fair: 3.79] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This HIT is to receive compensation for completing the Object Features task. Only pre-approved subjects may complete this HIT.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Rerun

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
This is why I have 0 friends. Not online and not in real life. Even most of my family is awful. :D
The only friends I really have is the people inside my computer... you guys are cool. I think I'll keep y'all around for a little bit longer.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'll never forget that I saw Matt Hardy, Shannon More and Kanyon (RIP) at a rent a car place outside the Columbus, Ohio airport in like 2004. I was with my family visiting my grandpa. WWE was there doing a house show. I was shocked when I saw them. I sounded like a fool but I got their autographs

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll never forget that I saw Matt Hardy, Shannon More and Kanyon (RIP) at a rent a car place outside the Columbus, Ohio airport in like 2004. I was with my family visiting my grandpa. WWE was there doing a house show. I was shocked when I saw them. I sounded like a fool but I got their autographs

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy hell Kyrie. Travelled though.

Reactions: Rerun

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about a hit and I got excited.
If you want to just chip away, Job Spotter's HITs are really easy and they funnel in every few seconds/minutes.

Title: Verify photos of hiring sign and store name | PANDA
Requester: Job Spotter [ASOSP45W2WM03] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Verify the photo is about hiring and the store name is correct
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm pretty sure Matt hardy hates me. I met him twice. First time in axxess 2001. Waited over two hours in line for the apa , get to the front. They switch em out for the hardys. Ok. Not what I wanted. But alright . Fast forward almost ten years later. Axxess again. Wait in line over two hours for the bellas. They get up and leave. My mind is screaming is inside. Don't be a hardy ... don't be a hardy .... was matt hardy. He asked if I was ok. I seemed angry. I was. I was broken... in spirits.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you want to just chip away, Job Spotter's HITs are really easy and they funnel in every few seconds/minutes.

Title: Verify photos of hiring sign and store name | PANDA
Requester: Job Spotter [ASOSP45W2WM03] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Verify the photo is about hiring and the store name is correct
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;
Thanks, kitty kat.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm pretty sure Matt hardy hates me. I met him twice. First time in axxess 2001. Waited over two hours in line for the apa , get to the front. They switch em out for the hardys. Ok. Not what I wanted. But alright . Fast forward almost ten years later. Axxess again. Wait in line over two hours for the bellas. They get up and leave. My mind is screaming is inside. Don't be a hardy ... don't be a hardy .... was matt hardy. He asked if I was ok. I seemed angry. I was. I was broken... in spirits.
lol I met Maryse, Miz and John Morrison at a Pasadena Best Buy that week the last Mania was here. I went to that last Houston Axxess but didn't want to wait in any lines eh

at least he asked if you were alright. he seemed pretty nice when I met him. It was so weird seeing wrestlers act like normal people. I was only 15 at the time. One awkward 15 year old. still am at 27, but I regress

Last edited:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Questions and Choices(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.86] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.97] [Reviews: 95] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $15.80/hr] [Pen: 0.09 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This survey is a University of Waterloo, Canada research study being conducted in the department of psychology. The faculty supervisors are Evan F. Risko, PhD, Jonathan Fugelsang, PhD, and Jennifer Stolz, PhD. The student researchers are Michelle Ashburner and Martin Turpin. This survey is made up of questions about: demographics, interesting puzzles, case scenarios about cause and effect, and metaphorical statements. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1313170709-45987] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Reactions: MyStarlight

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Questions and Choices(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.86] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.97] [Reviews: 95] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $15.80/hr] [Pen: 0.09 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This survey is a University of Waterloo, Canada research study being conducted in the department of psychology. The faculty supervisors are Evan F. Risko, PhD, Jonathan Fugelsang, PhD, and Jennifer Stolz, PhD. The student researchers are Michelle Ashburner and Martin Turpin. This survey is made up of questions about: demographics, interesting puzzles, case scenarios about cause and effect, and metaphorical statements. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a University of Waterloo Research Ethics Committee.
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1313170709-45987] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

This was lovely. About 15 minutes or less.

Reactions: MyStarlight
Status
Not open for further replies.