06/07 - Wake Up Its Time To Make Money Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It was a meet and greet at that Best Buy. They weren't just happening to be shopping around for a TV*

*clarification

Reactions: Rerun

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
lol I met Maryse, Miz and John Morrison at a Pasadena Best Buy that week the last Mania was here. I went to that last Houston Axxess but didn't want to wait in any lines eh

at least he asked if you were alright. he seemed pretty nice when I met up. It was so weird seeing wrestlers act like normal people. I was only 15 at the same time. One awkward 15 year old. still am at 27, but I regress
I never knew of that signing. I love douchbag miz. I'm so jealous. You live in the mecca of wrestler central in Texas. A buttload of guys live in spring. Mvp, carlito, cryme tyme did at one point. Great khali has a place. Regular sightings at woodlands mall. Keep an eye out. You might see somebody.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm pretty sure Matt hardy hates me. I met him twice. First time in axxess 2001. Waited over two hours in line for the apa , get to the front. They switch em out for the hardys. Ok. Not what I wanted. But alright . Fast forward almost ten years later. Axxess again. Wait in line over two hours for the bellas. They get up and leave. My mind is screaming is inside. Don't be a hardy ... don't be a hardy .... was matt hardy. He asked if I was ok. I seemed angry. I was. I was broken... in spirits.
The only wrestler I've seen at a signing is Chris Benoit which is pretty :sofa:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
The only wrestler I've seen at a signing is Chris Benoit which is pretty :sofa:
I have my own benoit story also that still kinda haunts me. Was out in la for wrestlemania 21 went to universal studios. Chris , Nancy and Daniel all cut in line right in front of me with security. I get done with my ride. And he's being accommodating after the jurassic park ride. But he was making his whole family pose with him. I normally hate pictures But seeing how nice he was. But I skipped. I almost got a picture with Chris. Nancy and Daniel. Ugh, life.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I never knew of that signing. I love douchbag miz. I'm so jealous. You live in the mecca of wrestler central in Texas. A buttload of guys live in spring. Mvp, carlito, cryme tyme did at one point. Great khali has a place. Regular sightings at woodlands mall. Keep an eye out. You might see somebody.
I knew of MVP, but I didn't know that Carlito or Great Khali did.

Must suck to be Great Khali. Can't go anywhere with his height and size without being noticed

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize an image (WARNING: HIT likely contains adult content. Worker discretion advised) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AdsMechanicalTurk [A37SQCCXLV7XRJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.73] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Given a single image, classify if it fits into any of several (Up to 10) categories
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 700; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I have the absolute most awkward picture with Maryse from that meet and greet. It's on my old laptop. I'll post it sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.