Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find targets in a gridworld game.(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO]
TurkerView: [ $18.48 / hour ]
Description: In this study you will explore an environment called a “gridworld” with limited information. A gridworld is a grid that contains obstacles, targets, or nothing in each cell. Each target has a different value and is represented in different colors while various obstacles are represented in black and give penalties. Your goal in this game is to find the highest value target in the shortest number of steps, while avoiding obstacles. You will also be required to answer to some general surveys. This study is open for those at least 18 years old and it will take about 15 minutes to complete, on average. It will provide you with $1.50 base payment and up to $3.00 bonus payment based on the points you accumulate during the game. This research is conducted by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University. Participation is voluntary. For more information, contact ddmlab@andrew.cmu.edu. IMPORTANT: 1) Once started, please complete the study without delay. Longer inactivity will prevent us from issuing your payment. 2) DO NOT open study link in a private window. Using a private/incognito window may lead to problems with the study. 3) Your attention may be checked at some point during the study. If you fail this attention check, it will invalidate your payment. 4) You may participate one time only. Duplicate entries may invalidate part or all of your payment. You may be added to the Universal Exclude List if you fail to follow these basic rules.
Duration: 45 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [524848315-299307] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • SurveyGroup [5195] DoesNotExist
  • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3QYV7EF3P5IO6Y67TPTLUFG1BZ9LKN]

carebear10993

Reaction score
Oh look I can go on a shopping spree :shrug:

Hi Carrie,
Great news, Sathyaprakash Balaji Makam has increased the reward per hour for this study as it was paying under our minimum recommended reward per hour when your submission was approved.
Your account has been credited by £0.01.
Regards,
Prolific

freekshow420

Reaction score

Hi Carrie,
Great news, Sathyaprakash Balaji Makam has increased the reward per hour for this study as it was paying under our minimum recommended reward per hour when your submission was approved.
Regards,
Prolific
you can retire from Mturk with that kind of money

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'll find out if Zoom is still having issues soon as I have a Live Interview on User Testing in less than a 1/2 hour . . . on the homefront my Keurig is not spitting out a full cup of coffee . . .
Zoom was fine - fixed Keurig though not until AFTER Zoom -

Reactions: Blakkat and jan

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score

Hi Carrie,
Regards,
Prolific

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Find targets in a gridworld game.(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory [A3THLDS04Q4UJO]
TurkerView: [ $18.48 / hour ]
Description: In this study you will explore an environment called a “gridworld” with limited information. A gridworld is a grid that contains obstacles, targets, or nothing in each cell. Each target has a different value and is represented in different colors while various obstacles are represented in black and give penalties. Your goal in this game is to find the highest value target in the shortest number of steps, while avoiding obstacles. You will also be required to answer to some general surveys. This study is open for those at least 18 years old and it will take about 15 minutes to complete, on average. It will provide you with $1.50 base payment and up to $3.00 bonus payment based on the points you accumulate during the game. This research is conducted by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University. Participation is voluntary. For more information, contact ddmlab@andrew.cmu.edu. IMPORTANT: 1) Once started, please complete the study without delay. Longer inactivity will prevent us from issuing your payment. 2) DO NOT open study link in a private window. Using a private/incognito window may lead to problems with the study. 3) Your attention may be checked at some point during the study. If you fail this attention check, it will invalidate your payment. 4) You may participate one time only. Duplicate entries may invalidate part or all of your payment. You may be added to the Universal Exclude List if you fail to follow these basic rules.
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [524848315-299307] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • SurveyGroup [5195] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location In US
[3QYV7EF3P5IO6Y67TPTLUFG1BZ9LKN]
Did this yesterday, easy enough but it was weird

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good afternoon! I'm attempting to fill some demographics for a potential labelling project on behalf of a requester. If you or anyone you know would be interested and match one of these demos, please message me. Must be US based.

Female Hispanic between the ages of 18-44
White Male under 25

Last edited:
Reactions: Michele and fawn

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study about decision-making!(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Keenan [A2AWX5DYMGDYX2]
TurkerView: [ $16.68 / hour ]
Description: Short academic study (~9 minutes)
Available: 13
Reward: $1.45
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [358923050-299347] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location In US
[37672WDDC2JHJW4FNPHEZ03IVVAMN3]

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Peter Matthews for work related to 3D7VY91L65Y29VKBDZMROO42UOOBMM.
The value of your bonus is: $1.55 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

freekshow420

Reaction score

Hi Carrie,
Regards,
Prolific
Great news, Stephen Lee has increased the reward per hour for this study as it was paying under our minimum recommended reward per hour when your submission was approved.
Regards,
Prolific
looks like i get the amazing bonus as well ,,, time to retire

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes to a travel destination (12-15 min study)(~ 12 minutes)Accept
Requester: Elvira Kizilova [A36TCY2WR993U] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.26][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 01:00:00
Description: In this survey, you will be asked to share your attitudes to a travel destination
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [167542363-299371] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
My dude that wanted the 15 pictures of self and give them rights to do whatever they want with them for 5 bucks yesterday has upped the compensation to 20 dollars now lol. I wonder how high they will go?

freekshow420

Reaction score
My dude that wanted the 15 pictures of self and give them rights to do whatever they want with them for 5 bucks yesterday has upped the compensation to 20 dollars now lol. I wonder how high they will go?
lol well if they want you to model they should pay you for it

Status
Not open for further replies.