06/09 - Teuthida Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $65.00

Yay.. gotta pay those bills... D= The one 411 is because it was sitting in my queue from a captcha and it was short :p
I keep seeing content research being posted.

Was there a qual posted recently?

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I keep seeing content research being posted.

Was there a qual posted recently?
No quals were posted that I know of in the past few weeks, but CR usually posts every week. I'm qual'd in 3 of them, but there's another that I don't have the qual for that I see posted less often. The .20 ones are my favorite ones, but the .05 cent ones are ok. The .01 ones aren't so great, but they're fast so I do those too. My brain is mush by the time I finish reading hundreds of horribly written WikiHow articles lol

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When I started I set my daily goals and when a goal got easy I went up to the next level until I was trying to make $35 a day. It was a struggle and stressed me out way too much which was bad. I had to take it easy so I dropped it to $20 a day minimum goal. I used to get close to $30 but recently it's been a struggle to get to $20. But I rarely do surveys so I know if I did more that would get me to $20 a lot faster. I found for myself I use surveys in the morning to get me over $10 and hope to find enough batches to get me over $20. On those good batch days I can get over $40 but that's rare recently. Once I pay off my credit cards which probably be in a few more months I am going to rethink my goals and move them up a bit higher. Hoping the stress from being in debt will be gone and I can concentrate more on making and saving money without all the worry.

Also I keep finding different projects I want to get done so by the time I reach my goal I stop and do those projects. If I didn't stop I am sure I could get a lot higher. One of these days I'll finish all my projects I want to get done so I can spend more time working.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
So, this let you see what Hit's everybody is doing?
It lets you post what requesters u worked for to the bords. People are generous enough to share what they do on here (although it could also be bragging rights :p ) using the dashboard script. those posts u see sometimes that list all of the requesters, we've only been doing that for about 2-3 months because the script was made in april

Last edited:
Reactions: jnalleyne

jnalleyne

Reaction score
It lets you post what requesters u worked for to the bords. People are generous enough to share what they do on here (although it could also be bragging rights :p ) using the dashboard script. those posts u see sometimes that list all of the requesters, we've only been doing that for about 2-3 monthsbecause the script was made in april
Ah, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.