06/09 - Teuthida Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Once upon a time there was a green rat named Pleco. He acted like a person. He liked to eat pizza. The rat lived in a house. He traveled by subway. He usually had pizza with him. One day this green rat met a beautiful other rat. They got rat married. We can understand some of what they say. They have a lot of problems. They also talk a lot. They like to talk to other rats, people, red pandas, and other creatures. One day they went to the grocery store. They are rats so they shop in the parking lot. They get chased out of the store. They got some cheezits that had fallen out of someone's car. They were very happy then.

----
I wrote this short story for a survey. I saved it because it is a piece of art.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a green rat named Pleco. He acted like a person. He liked to eat pizza. The rat lived in a house. He traveled by subway. He usually had pizza with him. One day this green rat met a beautiful other rat. They got rat married. We can understand some of what they say. They have a lot of problems. They also talk a lot. They like to talk to other rats, people, red pandas, and other creatures. One day they went to the grocery store. They are rats so they shop in the parking lot. They get chased out of the store. They got some cheezits that had fallen out of someone's car. They were very happy then.

----
10/10 creativity.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Women only: Mood & life experience study **Audio required** 4-6min/$0.50 + possible 20-25min/up to $3 bonus | PANDA
Requester: University of NSW Psychology Lab [A205N0KE117P49] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.89 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Female? 18+? Do a short survey about life experiences + possible bonus option to test our new games ***audio required***
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Study S3V Faces & Animals has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Location is US

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Women only: Mood & life experience study **Audio required** 4-6min/$0.50 + possible 20-25min/up to $3 bonus
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.89 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Female? 18+? Do a short survey about life experiences + possible bonus option to test our new games ***audio required***
Qualifications: Study S3V Faces & Animals has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Location is US

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

----
Who is this rat bitch he met? I'll cut her.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
any more noblis come? fell asleep on my couch earlier

Azazael

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Women only: Mood & life experience study **Audio required** 4-6min/$0.50 + possible 20-25min/up to $3 bonus | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.89 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
5:30 for the first part. I didn't do the 2nd part which has a bonus.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

----

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I going to go get candy and watch "Orphan Black." Be back in a bit. :D

Tatiana Maslany is a national treasure, even though she's from Canada.

Reactions: Kerek

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
867 approved, getting closer to 1000. Wish I could get a huge batch of wafflehouses or turkfaces.
You'll get there before you know it, dude. Just keep at it.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Women only: Mood & life experience study **Audio required** 4-6min/$0.50 + possible 20-25min/up to $3 bonus
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.89 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Is anyone else stuck on one page of this survey? The one with the slider bars? I can't advance and can't reopen the link in a different browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.