06/10 - Spineroony Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really upset you guys.
As some of you know, my grandfather died last week.
They told me the funeral would be the 23rd so I made all the arrangements to fly the family out for the funeral
They just told me that the funeral was moved to the 16th and I can't change the flights.
That is awful, I'm so sorry. You'd think they could make some exception :( :hug:

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
They told me the funeral would be the 23rd so I made all the arrangements to fly the family out for the funeral
They just told me that the funeral was moved to the 16th and I can't change the flights.
Airlines are pretty accommodating regarding funerals - I would call and see if they can work something out.

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
I'm late to the headphones talk but this is semi-related to that so... does anyone have recs for gym earbuds, like the ones with the clips/hooks? The regular buds - even the ~custom size~ covers, always fall out of my ears.
Yes yes!

I LOOOVE these, they just smoosh in your ear..silicone which makes a great seal and the the fidelity is so good, but they don't have clips. But for the price...fogetaboutit. Worth 5X's the price. I've ran with them and they have never fallen out. I believe they come with three sets of sizes of silicone ear inserts.
Airmate ® KZ-Ed9 (fixed link)

These ones are wrap around wires so its a challenge getting them in at first but the wire wraps around your ear and the wire has weights on each one. Fidelity is good and they allow you to hear convos.
Beteran KZ ATE KZ-ATE

Last edited:

KYLaura

Reaction score
Title: Do you enjoy taking photos? | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Edward Shiu [A1AC23BPTSM9CC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.43] [Fast: 3.30] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Give us your opinion about an advert for a smartphone camera lense
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; photo_done has not been granted;

KYLaura

Reaction score
This is terrible. Will the family help you get a different flight? How far away is it? Any other means of transportation?

Reactions: Squatty

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just suddenly started getting hit notifier notifications out of nowhere, did something change? I've already caught a couple hits from it, so thanks, just curious.
Kadauchi @Kadauchi (this is yours right?)
I changed nothing and no crash either, did you enable notifications?

Miranda

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry. :( Have you tried to talk to the airline at all yet? Sometimes they will give cheaper rates if you are going for a funeral and under the circumstances, they might be willing to change things.

Reactions: Squatty

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Speaking of early 90s PC games.
I got him today and nearly nostalgia'd in my pants.

Pfft, early 90s. It's still updated and I played it a year or two ago.

If you want early 90s games we shall play Exile III. :spider:soft forever.

Reactions: C to the J

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pfft, early 90s. It's still updated and I played it a year or two ago.

If you want early 90s games we shall play Exile III. :spider:soft forever.

Oh man, I remember wasting an entire summer playing various modules for Blades of Exile. Spidweb's games were all kind of samey, but still entertaining.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh man, I remember wasting an entire summer playing various modules for Blades of Exile. Spidweb's games were all kind of samey, but still entertaining.
They're still releasing the exact same thing over and over, to this day. They're on the third wave of re-releases. I don't like the 3d versions, they're too clunky, but the 2d ones are exactly the kind of RPG I like.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.