06/10 - Spineroony Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried AirPods? I had trouble with earlier versions of EarPods staying in, particularly while running, but these work great.
I'm not going to lie, I have a bias against Apple products, but I might check them out! Thank you!!
The only ones I can get to stay in my ears while working out are https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HJE120-PPK-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B003EM8008

No hooks or clips, though.
Yes yes!

I LOOOVE these, they just smoosh in your ear..silicone which makes a great seal and the the fidelity is so good, but they don't have clips. But for the price...fogetaboutit. Worth 5X's the price. I've ran with them and they have never fallen out. I believe they come with three sets of sizes of silicone ear inserts.
Airmate ® KZ-Ed9 (fixed link)

These ones are wrap around wires so its a challenge getting them in at first but the wire wraps around your ear and the wire has weights on each one. Fidelity is good and they allow you to hear convos.
Beteran KZ ATE KZ-ATE

Thank you guys for the suggestions! Hopefully one of these works for my difficult ears lol. I have some research to do now :headphone:

Reactions: TurkSerf and Pleco

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They're still releasing the exact same thing over and over, to this day. They're on the third wave of re-releases. I don't like the 3d versions, they're too clunky, but the 2d ones are exactly the kind of RPG I like.
Yeah, I still enjoyed Avernum quite a bit. Sad that Blades of Avernum never really kicked off because it was supposedly harder to script for. Never vibed with Avadon.

Looking through my GoG library l somehow have the entire Geneforge series. Screw hits, I know what I'm doing tonight.

Reactions: Kerek

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
She says, while uploading a new video to her marshmallow cam site.
I wish. I'm currently smiling and pretending that the fifth time someone says "you've been out here so long your hair turned purple" is funny And wondering if the wasps over my head are gonna sting me.

Also everyone I know IRL is gone or asleep so I came to bug yall.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I'm really upset you guys.
As some of you know, my grandfather died last week.
They told me the funeral would be the 23rd so I made all the arrangements to fly the family out for the funeral
They just told me that the funeral was moved to the 16th and I can't change the flights.
OMG that's horrible :( Praying for you and your family during this already difficult enough time.

Reactions: Squatty

charlie

Reaction score
How's Saturday treating everyone
aside from having jammed my knee yesterday making it damn near impossible to walk up and down stairs today i'm good. The stairs thing is a problem since i'm in a beach rental house in galveston so first floor is of course upstairs. thank god for pain killers. PE of $33.75 makes for a decent day as well :D

Reactions: Jaded

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I still enjoyed Avernum quite a bit. Sad that Blades of Avernum never really kicked off because it was supposedly harder to script for. Never vibed with Avadon.

Looking through my GoG library l somehow have the entire Geneforge series. Screw hits, I know what I'm doing tonight.
Begone, temptress.

If the re-re-release of 3 was out I'd already be playing it...

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Airlines are pretty accommodating regarding funerals - I would call and see if they can work something out.
It's not just the airlines, it's also my husband's job and the kid's school

Reactions: Kerek

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is terrible. Will the family help you get a different flight? How far away is it? Any other means of transportation?
It's in San Diego and I'm on the East Coast.

Reactions: Kerek and KYLaura

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Title: Explore Movie Maps! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Shilad Sen [A3D8HPK83BJVE8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.88] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Guess the mystery movie in a movie map. YOU MUST HAVE SEEN 12 OF THE LISTED MOVIES!, 5-10 minutes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
That was actually fun to do.

DCI

Reaction score
I wish. I'm currently smiling and pretending that the fifth time someone says "you've been out here so long your hair turned purple" is funny And wondering if the wasps over my head are gonna sting me.

Also everyone I know IRL is gone or asleep so I came to bug yall.
My grandpa used to always say that those wasps won't bother you if you don't bother them. He was obviously full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.