06/10 - Spineroony Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really upset you guys.
As some of you know, my grandfather died last week.
They told me the funeral would be the 23rd so I made all the arrangements to fly the family out for the funeral
They just told me that the funeral was moved to the 16th and I can't change the flights.
Anybody who sets a date for a funeral should have brains enough to know that family and friends are going to RELY on that information and--quite probably--make travel arrangements. (I read some responses below and say the thing about your Aunt. SHE needed to change HER shit ... in my humble opinion.) ....

Does the airline know that your booking was a result of a family death? They are usually sensitive to such things, and if they are not accommodating I would certainty write the top dog in the airline at the very least.

And, again, my condolences about your Grandfather. :(

...........the entire situation is a bummer. :(

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
For those of you that did DCFs, have they approved?

Reactions: Kerek

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
My electric used to be about $110 a month but this passed winter I went into survival mode(still there). Turned down water heater to just barely warm. That saved me the most, $30 to $40 a month. I use a flashlight at night instead of lights. Make sure your using LED bulbs, mine are between 8-12 watts. I only wash/dry, bathe, do dishes during non-peak hours. Noon to 8pm are peak hours. If your area is different find out the non-peak hours. Oh and not much AC usage yet. water bill is the cheapest I dont worry about that, unplugging things will only save you pennies. go for the bigger bills.
..and no cable, amazon prime only. internet is $43 a month.

My electric bill is now $32.
Our family had 6 kids and my dad started turning off the electric hot water heater. He would turn it on for a couple of hours in the mornings when we got up and at night for dishes and baths.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Shoe feature labelling | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: DCF [A2MBAOGV9AH74Y] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 3.88] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 21] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description:
Shoe Feature Labelling
In each HIT, you will be provided with a URL link to a shoe image. Click the link to see the shoe image, and evaluate the six shoe features below.
  1. Orientation;
    If the image is not a clear full image of a right facing shoe, flat on the ground, do not proceed with 2-6, just submit the HIT.
  2. Heel;
  3. Laces or buckles;
  4. Foot coverage;
  5. Sports shoe, boot, or other;
  6. Branding / color.
Right facing shoe = outside of right shoe / instep of left shoe.
---
Common Ambiguities:
  • The most common source of ambiguity stems from the Sports / Boot question:
    • If the shoe is definitely not a shoe for sport, or a boot, then Option C should be selected;
    • If you cannot confidently rule out both Shoe and Boot (Option C) or differentiate between Shoe and Boot (Options A and B), select Option :eek: Unsure.
  • If images are only very slightly blurred, and if most of questions 2-6 can still be answered without being hindered by the quality of the image, treat the Orientation as 'clear' and continue with questions 2-6.
  • To differentiate between a flat sole and low heel in the Heel question, imagine trying to place a pencil under the shoe (when resting on the ground). If a pencil would fit, consider the shoe to have a low heel.
---
DOCUMENTATION WITH IMAGE EXAMPLES BELOW
Time:
1 hour
HITs Available: 807
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
what the heck? ok i swear i did not post this. either i or my computer are (is? damn grammar) completely freaking out today.
Im deciding it's my computer. my word against his. its.

Reactions: Rerun

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
There's a seat open in it too :) although the mustang is driven more often right now
I prefer the Mustang. (I'm a Ford guy and have been ever since they crushed Ferrari a Le Mans slome time back.) And my first girlfriend had a
'tang. :)

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about sentences (language study, all multiple-choice) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: web research [A1NTZI1AEHI98E] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.59/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Are you interested in participating in a study about language? Your task would be to read sentences and answer multiple-choice questions about them. Participation takes about 15 min
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Status
Not open for further replies.