06/11 - Sea Turtle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Writing, but risky? "After you submitted your argument, other Turkers will vote for the worst of all 5 arguments. The worst argument will be rejected, all others will be approved."

Title: Take a side in a debate about world events | PANDA
Requester: Marc [A7FJN55EPDZ4Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Provide a one-sentence-argument
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: None

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here know how to grab a URL from a <td> so that I can make a script to auto open the wndow??

It's for these linkedin employee count HITs.

Reactions: BlurryFace

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer an 8 minute survey of how appropriate a candidate is for a leadership position | PANDA
Requester: ben elman [A62Z2FYNB08F6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.27 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Ideal for anyone that has worked for a large organization, we would like you to imagine you are a hiring manager, review an applicant, and give us your views
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80;Location is US

Important:
inquisit part is broken (license failure - on the requesters side) - so, don't bother (other complaints about this on TO.....)

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here know how to grab a URL from a <td> so that I can make a script to auto open the wndow??

It's for these linkedin employee count HITs.
I'd be interested too.

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa.

I don't know if anyone knew of or followed Christina Grimmie.. I used to watch her Youtube videos when I was younger and she eventually got a record deal and a large following, was a contestant on The Voice.. she was shot and killed after her concert last night while signing autographs. WTF is wrong with this world. How incredibly sad. :(

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa.

I don't know if anyone knew of or followed Christina Grimmie.. I used to watch her Youtube videos when I was younger and she eventually got a record deal and a large following, was a contestant on The Voice.. she was shot and killed after her concert last night while signing autographs. WTF is wrong with this world. How incredibly sad. :(
I heard about this this morning! It's so sad :( I didn't really know her music but it's totally insane that crazy people with guns can just run up and shoot someone like that.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I heard about this this morning! It's so sad :( I didn't really know her music but it's totally insane that crazy people with guns can just run up and shoot someone like that.
Only the crazy people have to run up and shoot somebody, normal people can shoot you from a distance.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Answer an 8 minute survey of how appropriate a candidate is for a leadership position | PANDA
Requester: ben elman [A62Z2FYNB08F6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.27 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Ideal for anyone that has worked for a large organization, we would like you to imagine you are a hiring manager, review an applicant, and give us your views
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80;Location is US

Important:
7 minutes. Surprise Inquisit.

:redpandano:
inquisit part is broken (license failure - on the requesters side) - so, don't bother (other complaints about this on TO.....)
I'm not doubting anyone that says they finished this, but I am just going to leave this here

reginald

Reaction score
I'm not doubting anyone that says they finished this, but I am just going to leave this here
I'm gonna go ahead and take the risk by clicking through the actual survey and just submitting it with the regular completion code. Fingers crossed. Will be sure to hit the requester's inbox

Reactions: Matilda Jones

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score

Yea I somehow missed the inquisit part. Must have skipped over it? Were you able to click through.

Oh well, i'm getting rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.