06/13 - Moleman Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so sad. there was a thing I wanted to post, but I can't find the hit group anymore.
If you guys can find it, grab the eugene wu. It only says 5 cents, but uh....well, in the actual HIT window it tells you they pay 5 cents for each completed task (up to 180) and a $1 completion bonus if you hit the 180. I did it, distracted took m e about 40 minutes, but it was $10, so I think well worth it, tbqh. I'll let you know when/if I actually get the bonus, but the guy has a pretty good TO.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.63 Generosity
★★★★ 4.84 Fairness
★★★★ 4.07 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 70 | TOS Flags: 1

Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 47
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Last edited:
Reactions: Kessikitty

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I'm so sad. there was a thing I wanted to post, but I can't find the hit group anymore.
If you guys can find it, grab the eugene wu. It only says 5 cents, but uh....well, in the actual HIT window it tells you they pay 5 cents for each completed task (up to 180) and a $1 completion bonus if you hit the 180. I did it, distracted took m e about 40 minutes, but it was $10, so I think well worth it, tbqh. I'll let you know when/if I actually get the bonus, but the guy has a pretty good TO.
I'm not really prepared for Wu hysteria to start up again.

gerg

Reaction score
Title: You need a laptop or desktop computer. ~5 min study about your experience online. | PANDA
Requester: KY3 [A2HWVG06FKXT0W] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.63 Generosity
★★★★ 4.84 Fairness
★★★★ 4.07 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
Not working for me? I keep getting "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." in the HIT frame.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not working for me? I keep getting "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." in the HIT frame.
same

SharonS

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm a night shifter who didn't realize there was a different forum until grind got taken down.
Me too! I never knew this one was around until someone told me this was the place to go. Wonder what happened to MTG...is it gone forever and ever??

Reactions: kryss

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got my bonus about an hour after I completed. I only did 20, I got bored quickly

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Worked for me. Very short. I took it in Firefox.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Dysphoria

Reaction score
Yeah, we actually split off back in January.
Ah, had a baby in January so was gone for a few weeks. That explains why I missed all the drama I guess. Either way, glad to be back at turking.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Me too! I never knew this one was around until someone told me this was the place to go. Wonder what happened to MTG...is it gone forever and ever??
I don't think it is. I saw a post from Nathan earlier that looked like MTG was getting DDOS'd pretty hard. I'm sure it will be back up at some point this evening.

SharonS

Reaction score
Are we supposed to hide the hits here we post?

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score

TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.63 Generosity
★★★★ 4.84 Fairness
★★★★ 4.07 Promptness

Submit a new TO review
I want 20 of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.