06/13 - Moleman Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
You can always see the qualifications needed for a HIT in the export that gets posted, look in the last line of the post you quoted.
I'm such a moron sometimes... I didn't even think to do that.
My bad y'all, sorry for clogging up the feed bc of my ineptitude! It's been such a Monday, everyone at work was pissing everyone else off. I really wanted to say "screw you guys, I'm going home" when it was time for me to leave!!

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't condescending... there's more than one way to teach people. You can either tell them what you do, and let them mimic you... or you can teach them to think by helping them to reach their own conclusions by framing questions they have to answer for themselves. I'll refrain from teaching you anything in the future.
that's similar to how I train people at work. I allow them into the situation, and I don't stop them from making mistakes. it's easier to remember how to do something, when you figure it out on your own, as you pointed out.

Reactions: Squatty and Tribune

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I'm such a moron sometimes... I didn't even think to do that.
My bad y'all, sorry for clogging up the feed bc of my ineptitude! It's been such a Monday, everyone at work was pissing everyone else off. I really wanted to say "screw you guys, I'm going home" when it was time for me to leave!!
Your posts are far better than some other posts. :wink:

I won't mention any names, but they know who they are. :p

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
So for dinner tonight I made chicken in the slow cooker with cream of chicken, chicken broth, and mixed vegetables (corn, beans, peas, and carrots) and it is delicious on top of rice. Maybe not super healthy but better than the fish cakes :love:

Today's Projected Earnings: $43.45 + Bonuses: $0.50 = $43.95

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek

I was tempted but I didn't open it. And too chicken to quote you just in case.

Reactions: Kerek and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.