06/13 - Thoughtful Thursday!

Do you put ketchup on eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
This bodes ill. Friday the 13th came on Thursday this month. This is Thursday. Meaning that today will be the usual disappointment, despair, disapproval, and potential bloodbath.

chicory

Reaction score
Did anyone do that $2.50 Tal Brenner survey about a startup presentation? I did, went on to thoughtfully complete and then saw that time was expired, he had only allotted ten minutes which I failed to notice, mainly because of the high rate of pay. Any clue on how I can contact him?

• Sad
Reactions: scrmcasey and jan

cassius

Reaction score
This bodes ill. Friday the 13th came on Thursday this month. This is Thursday. Meaning that today will be the usual disappointment, despair, disapproval, and potential bloodbath.
Turned on the news, did ya?:banghead:

Reactions: alk69

jan

Reaction score
Did anyone do that $2.50 Tal Brenner survey about a startup presentation? I did, went on to thoughtfully complete and then saw that time was expired, he had only allotted ten minutes which I failed to notice, mainly because of the high rate of pay. Any clue on how I can contact him?
scroll down to contact requester :)
https://turkerview.com/requesters/A3BMUEOW35SH7X

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
You know whats super fun?

When trying to access something online and it tells you your password is incorrect, locks you out and tells you to call the helpdesk. The helpdesk is closed and my password JUST WORKED yesterday. Get your poo together government websites. ffs.

jijab

Reaction score
That's weird you had to start over. When I'm in the middle of a task in the few tasks I was in the middle of during an Mturk auto logout, I've never have to start over. I just have to log back to Mturk before I click submit on the completed task.
Normally that's how it is for me too, but the task was in the actual Mturk window and not a separate link or anything so I think that's why it started from the beginning.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
"Participate in a psychological-research study ($0.3/~2min) " broken link. Reported.

Reactions: jan

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I got to play the family feud hit that was fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.