• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuck

Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey About Morality and Disgust(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT]
TurkerView: [ $13.53 / hour ]
Description: This survey is an academic research survey. In this survey, you will be asked to for your opinions and about disgust. You may exit the survey at any point. This survey takes about 2 minutes to complete. By participating you will be paid $0.20.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 65
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Exc: [4886167-152498] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3TO8OQV8RRE2202SUJ94UBE9VDVOLM]
20 seconds

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I am struggle bussin' through today. No focus, like usual, but after work I am going to the Thomas Rhett, Dustin Lynch and Russel Dickerson concert tonight. I know most of y'all are not country fans but it's a pretty good lineup and the weather is supposed to be perfect for the outdoors show. And we have time to pregame :cat:
my Thomas Rhett tag went off

• Haha
Reactions: corvid and savvy

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: DatJersey

PandaThief

Reaction score
Thanks for putting your daily 200+ hits that nearly everyone has done already

Title: Solve problems for a cognitive science experiment | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [A3FQ9QUDYSJD17] (Req TV): $14.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
In this HIT, you'll solve problems and answer questions in a survey. It will take about 20-30 minutes.
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 159
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I need to continue looking at jobs. I'll be really picky - as much as I hate huge chunks of my job, I don't want to lose stable hours and good location. I managed to let go of all my hatefulness on vacation but I don't want to get it all back. I'm stuck here at least 3.5 more years, so I need to settle or figure out a path. I don't want to be miserable while boyfriend deploys, either.

charlie

Reaction score
Thanks for putting your daily 200+ hits that nearly everyone has done already

Title: Solve problems for a cognitive science experiment | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [A3FQ9QUDYSJD17] (Req TV): $14.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
In this HIT, you'll solve problems and answer questions in a survey. It will take about 20-30 minutes.
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 159
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
funny enough i am one of the few who hasn't. doing one now. thanks!

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
I need to continue looking at jobs. I'll be really picky - as much as I hate huge chunks of my job, I don't want to lose stable hours and good location. I managed to let go of all my hatefulness on vacation but I don't want to get it all back. I'm stuck here at least 3.5 more years, so I need to settle or figure out a path. I don't want to be miserable while boyfriend deploys, either.
I finally made the choice to leave my old one that I was miserable at. All of my experience is in dental. So, when I interviewed at this company, I was super excited. She emailed me about a week after my SECOND interview and said they loved me and were extremely interested. She said she would reach out the beginning of this week. Well, at 8:30 last night I got so aggravated with the lack of response I emailed her.

I absolutely agree about finding something you will enjoy more over your boyfriends deployment. That will start to effect your mental health if you are unhappy at work. I hope you find something amazing *finger Crossed*

Reactions: cyberwasp and savvy

savvy

Reaction score
I finally made the choice to leave my old one that I was miserable at. All of my experience is in dental. So, when I interviewed at this company, I was super excited. She emailed me about a week after my SECOND interview and said they loved me and were extremely interested. She said she would reach out the beginning of this week. Well, at 8:30 last night I got so aggravated with the lack of response I emailed her.

I absolutely agree about finding something you will enjoy more over your boyfriends deployment. That will start to effect your mental health if you are unhappy at work. I hope you find something amazing *finger Crossed*
yeah reaching out is good! I hope you don't have to do at third interview. Is this also dental?

I work in parks and rec right now, and love that aspect, but not sure how much longer I can work with my organization. I'm thinking of going back to physical therapy as an aide in an office, it would be more on my feet and movement but still stable hours. But A perfect office would have to pop within a certain distance and certain hourly, unfortunately.

Reactions: cyberwasp

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: 2-minute survey(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.75] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.95] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=484] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=74] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: Please complete a 2-minute survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

less than 2 mins.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah reaching out is good! I hope you don't have to do at third interview. Is this also dental?

I work in parks and rec right now, and love that aspect, but not sure how much longer I can work with my organization. I'm thinking of going back to physical therapy as an aide in an office, it would be more on my feet and movement but still stable hours. But A perfect office would have to pop within a certain distance and certain hourly, unfortunately.
Nope! That is why I am so excited. I am sick of looking at peoples teeth. I would be grateful to never work under a doctor again. I worked under 5 in my years, some partnerships and some individuals. They all were horrible. I felt like a horrible person by following their rules and standards of health.

Ha! To bad you are not closer, there are so many places around here looking for assistance in their physical therapy. Pay rate is decent. I am sure you will find something. It is easier to look for a job when you have a job. Less stress.

Reactions: savvy and cyberwasp

savvy

Reaction score
Nope! That is why I am so excited. I am sick of looking at peoples teeth. I would be grateful to never work under a doctor again. I worked under 5 in my years, some partnerships and some individuals. They all were horrible. I felt like a horrible person by following their rules and standards of health.

Ha! To bad you are not closer, there are so many places around here looking for assistance in their physical therapy. Pay rate is decent. I am sure you will find something. It is easier to look for a job when you have a job. Less stress.

yeah, it can be a struggle when things don't work out.

There are quite a few here, but all in the wrong directions of town for me. I have to keep distance to my farm in mind, because i have to work there three days a week before and after work. But I saw they're opening a new office out in this area of town and waiting to see jobs post. I went to undergrad for physical therapy, but decided to not persue grad school, so meh. Aides to get to help with exercises, clean and talk to paitents and that actually sounds fun for me. I'm tired of sitting at a desk right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.