06/13 - Thoughtful Thursday!

Do you put ketchup on eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDWFM

Reaction score
Ugh yesterday was the worst. Peachy @Peachy let the Brewers take a half game lead in the division, and Boston let the absolute worst franchise in all of sports disgrace our lord's cup with their name on it. So I'm expecting a solid day of turking and to make like $300 today, only for Amazon to somehow go out of business and not get my money.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Just got back from the dentist filling two cavities :( My face is numb up to my eye on one side lol
This was me last night. I swear my face was more numb than normal. I really wanted something to drink but just couldn't get a straw to work for me without squirting myself. It was quite comical.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Ugh yesterday was the worst. Peachy @Peachy let the Brewers take a half game lead in the division, and Boston let the absolute worst franchise in all of sports disgrace our lord's cup with their name on it. So I'm expecting a solid day of turking and to make like $300 today, only for Amazon to somehow go out of business and not get my money.

i honestly don’t know when the peachy curse will be broken. i was hoping it would’ve been last night. Verlander had 15 strikeouts, no walks but gave up 3 solo shots. i tried getting on tv after the game. i dont know if i made it. i was still experiencing a little after effects of margaritas. plus tired after 14 innings.

i wish i wouldve brought a sign that said “we the north”

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
wow. i forgot about the SET hits. they tend to go rather quickly.
that's why I kinda/sorta disagree about them being a numbers hit. Hard to catch enough of them to get any significant numbers but you should be able to get an easy 3-4 numbers.

I also like seeing which ones seem to linger, figuring those are the subjects turkers must hate more for them to not be gobbled up right away.

JDWFM

Reaction score

i honestly don’t know when the peachy curse will be broken. i was hoping it would’ve been last night. Verlander had 15 strikeouts, no walks but gave up 3 solo shots. i tried getting on tv after the game. i dont know if i made it. i was still experiencing a little after effects of margaritas. plus tired after 14 innings.

Verlander was about as hot as his wife last night. WHATABURGER SHOUTOUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Reactions: Peachy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 35-minute academic survey with $4 completion award and the chance to earn additional payment.(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Labor Experiment20 [A1F9YCOYH0B6A4] (Req TV): $22.51/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.64] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This HIT is for a research study. You will receive a guaranteed payment of $4 upon completion and have the chance to earn additional payment that will equal anywhere from $0 to $1.5 This study asks you to make a series of decisions. These decisions may impact your additional payment.
Time: 3 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US;
Wasn't terrible for $4. 20 minutes.

GTR

Reaction score

but you're pointing east
gotta point them fingers upwards
North

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
You are ahead of me. Although, Fall out Shelter is distracting me.
How is that? It's supposed to be a decent mobile game. I honestly barely ever play mobile games though. My brother is desperate to get me to play marvel strikeforce with him.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I have a bunch of phone calls to make today, personal and work related. I've done one which included spending $240 on my personal property taxes.

But as extroverted as I am, I don't like making phone calls to people I don't know. I will always avoid it as much as possible.

Reactions: JDWFM

JDWFM

Reaction score
I have a bunch of phone calls to make today, personal and work related. I've done one which included spending $240 on my personal property taxes.

But as extroverted as I am, I don't like making phone calls to people I don't know. I will always avoid it as much as possible.
Phone calls to strangers make me super nervous. Never a good feeling.

Reactions: savvy

JDWFM

Reaction score
After yesterday's tragedy in sports, I'm hoping for a GS win tonight, and then another in game 7. I can handle this terrible sports year getting any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.