06/13 - Thoughtful Thursday!

Do you put ketchup on eggs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
It doesn't seem to be a good day for surveys, I have only done a couple so far today...

Reactions: GTR and savvy

I Ching

Reaction score
Good afternoon / morning to all....... So I just had an idea and I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of this and maybe it has been implemented in a script somewhere, but what about a way to track bonuses using MTS? I can only imagine how many bonuses I have missed out on because of disingenuous requesters not following through on their promise of a bonus. Or in the case a requester had forgotten to submit the bonus or didn't submit it due to some other complication. Kadauchi @Kadauchi

I know I can write them down or keep tabs in a text file somewhere, but a right click option or menu option somewhere to keep tabs on my bonues would be obviously so much more convienient.

Another thing, what about a Hit Tracker option when I right click instead of having to copy requester names and then mosey over to the hit tracker option under the icon at the top of my browser..

Reactions: GTR

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
richER due to the stock market this morning. Only $2 from turk.

Tyson Foods entering the fake meat market today - fake meat nuggets and a burger that is part meat/part plant.
I wonder if this fake meat thing with Beyond Meat (and no I didn't get in on the IPO), Impossible Foods, and now Tyson is a fad or something that will be for the long run.
Think it will last. Industrial production of meat has a huge impact on the environment and unless we make changes it is not going to go well.

That said, has anyone tried one of these vat grown meats? I'd love it if they actually tasted good because I do not want to give up meat. :(

PandaThief

Reaction score
Good afternoon / morning to all....... So I just had an idea and I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of this and maybe it has been implemented in a script somewhere, but what about a way to track bonuses using MTS? I can only imagine how many bonuses I have missed out on because of disingenuous requesters not following through on their promise of a bonus. Or in the case a requester had forgotten to submit the bonus or didn't submit it due to some other complication. Kadauchi @Kadauchi

I know I can write them down or keep tabs in a text file somewhere, but a right click option or menu option somewhere to keep tabs on my bonues would be obviously so much more convienient.

Another thing, what about a Hit Tracker option when I right click instead of having to copy requester names and then mosey over to the hit tracker option under the icon at the top of my browser..
I take a pic of the hit on my phone and stash it in a photo folder called bonuses, worked for me since 2015. I go thru it once a week and delete whomever paid out.

Reactions: I Ching

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to be a good day for surveys, I have only done a couple so far today...
definitely a quieter day for surveys (and batches). One survey I added a few hours ago has been scanned for 2766 times without a catch and counting.

• Wow
Reactions: Minx2121 and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.