06/13 - Treasure Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Masters get rejected like regular people, too?? :eek:
Unless they changed the default 'masters required' setting for new requesters, you were more likely to get rejected on masters hits because requesters were new and hadn't been hazed by the "ill report u to TO if u give me mass rejection of one or more because I deserve money" scrubs yet

edit: also they let a lot of shitty people become masters so I'm hoping they'll reject more often. I'd rather have that and keep requesters around rather than shitty workers trying to make a quick buck without thinking about any sort of long term

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Estimate the speed of a car. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MIT Deep Cars [A3UOFLI8LQX8KP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You are going to watch short videos from the driver's perspective in a car. Assume you are the driver of this car and estimate the speed that you are currently driving in mph for each video. After watching a clip there are three options on how fast you were traveling. Choose the speed that you think the car was traveling. You are going to see each video just once, so please pay attention. You will get feedback right away if your answer was correct and what the correct answer was if not. The image below shows an example of the video and the three answer options. Please do your best to estimate the speed correctly, but don't worry about getting some questions wrong. Also, please finish the survey in one run and don't start over.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
hadn't been hazed by the "ill report u to TO if u give me mass rejection of one or more because I deserve money" yet
which people should not do... (in 99% of cases)

Reactions: Jaded and YAHU

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Unless they changed the default 'masters required' setting for new requesters, you were more likely to get rejected on masters hits because requesters were new and hadn't been hazed by the "ill report u to TO if u give me mass rejection of one or more because I deserve money" scrubs yet
Listening to you discuss rejections is like listening to a sermon from a priest about sex

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score

edit: also they let a lot of shitty people become masters so I'm hoping they'll reject more often. I'd rather have that and keep requesters around rather than shitty workers trying to make a quick buck without thinking about any sort of long term
It's still default but it's no longer hidden under an "advanced options" tab.

Reactions: kryss and YAHU

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Please take this 3-5 minute survey for $0.60(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Berkeley Dietvorst [A3EKLYB6P787W8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.24] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 24] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.93/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer questions and make predictions
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 56
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [338] has not been granted; Exc: [36661062-46590] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: Binxybaby
Status
Not open for further replies.