06/13 - Treasure Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your workplace | PANDA
Requester: Larry Martinez [A1OH4V9G1KK9CC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.56 Generosity
★★★★★ 2.57 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.29 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tell us about your workplace experiences related to spirituality and religion (or lack thereof) at work.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) is 1;Location is US

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the Job Board URL for Companies | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Caitlin Chee [A2LFWXJ6ZJEPFA] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Given the company name, website and a sample LinkedIn job URL, find the URL for their official job board where they post open jobs
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $50.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
this is stuff I'm good at and now I'm sad

Binxybaby

Reaction score
$15 club would be nice. I'm normally in the $10 club. I'm at $12.75 now, so $15 might be do-able.

Reactions: Shockwave

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
Prompt 1
"I was extremely vested in the Cavaliers taking home the win. My uncle and I get very competitive over sports - it gets to the point where, last super bowl, he put me in a head lock over some unsavory trash talk. Little did he know that I spiked his drink with some garlic powder (he had bad breath for days). My uncle is a huge Warriors fan and, while I do not particularly follow basketball, I was fully engaged just to see the look on his face if the Warriors lost."

Prompt 2
"Due to the outcome of the game, my uncle was so furious over me besting him again that he poured milk into the air vents of my 2004 Honda Civic. I'm still getting the smell out. While that might be slightly unsettling to most people, and a little disturbing to the light hearted and easily queasy folk, this predicament hatched an idea in my mind that will top all petty revenge for the next decade. It all came into effect last Saturday, when I went to the store to buy mustard, mayo, Tabasco™ hot sauce, vanilla extract, and, lastly, a basketball. By carefully mixing these together, I created an extremely magnificent blend of beloved condiments, which I then injected, by means of a small air pump that I purchased at Costco, into the basketball. I then replaced the basketball with my uncle's trusty Spalding that he keeps in the rear end of his Ford Taurus Wagon, which he's had since 1998 when the Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell and he plummeted 16' through an announcers table. Now, all I have to do is wait until the fruits of my labor come to fruition as the sultry Mississippi heat causes the air to expand inside the basketball, sending the sweet aroma of victory into the interior of my uncle's daily driver."
Whoops, I is pretty sure they don't want their survey posted publically, much skew has it can.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The Video Speed Game ($1.75 for 15 min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: GilbertLab [A1F1L6P4L69ZJG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.92] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.68] [Reviews: 139] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.08/hr] [Pen: 0.01 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 33% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
These videos may be going too fast, too slow, or at the right speed. Can you tell which is which?
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Retake Qualification (AM-SP-HV-S) has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Status
Not open for further replies.