Title: Choose between image A or B | Accept
Requester: The Good [A1M68RO83ILOWX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.00] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=36.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 60
Available: 1
Description: What would you be more likely to click on for a tutorial video?
Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I liked it better when someone was paying 5 dollars for this

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
show sucks, book is great
There's lots of things I don't like about it....the main character morphs between like 15 personalities, she's also kinda strange looking. I get that it's about a religious cult type of deal but the whole thing is very frustrating to watch and I find myself wanting all of them to die like I legit hate all the characters.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Please don't make me do stuff.
Well, I came out to my mom as bisexual today, and it went well. This shit has been hanging over me for years, and she pretty much said "i know" :laughing: It's good to just finally have it out there instead of wondering what if.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I shouldn't talk, the thought of running my fingers over certain fabrics (like cashmere or any kind of wool, really) makes me physically cringe. I have no idea why.
What about if you scrape it with your fingernails.

I just made myself twitchy thinking about that too hard.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There's lots of things I don't like about it....the main character morphs between like 15 personalities, she's also kinda strange looking. I get that it's about a religious cult type of deal but the whole thing is very frustrating to watch and I find myself wanting all of them to die like I legit hate all the characters.
Ah, you described my feelings about Fear the Walking Dead.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Boo.

What about the movie version?
If you like that show you should tell me why because I'm having a hard time with it...I just think everyone sucks.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah it's ridiculous how different the main character in the show is. She isn't supposed to be rebellious at first, she's supposed to be subdued and afraid. ugh don't get me started. the characters in the book are MUCH more believable and likable.
Boo.

What about the movie version?
never seen it, didn't know there was one! Have you read the book or seen the show?

Reactions: Jaded

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, I came out to my mom as bisexual today, and it went well. This shit has been hanging over me for years, and she pretty much said "i know" :laughing: It's good to just finally have it out there instead of wondering what if.
aw that's GREAT! I'm so happy for you :)

Reactions: ducky

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really wanted to like that show because I like walking dead but I just don't.
I got halfway through the first season and then realized the problem: Walking Dead starts off with decent, likable characters and you watch them slowly become bitter assholes to some degree or other across the course of many seasons. FTWD starts off with them being assholes.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Yay, I'm so happy for you! :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart:

My mother had the same reaction, lol. She probably knew before I did.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey of National Attitudes | Accept
Requester: Robert Schatz [ADSCARUUGS9VG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to complete a series of surveys about attitudes toward the United States. Participants must pass 5 of 5 simple quality control items (e.g., “Please select agree somewhat for this item”) to have their work approved.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
yeah it's ridiculous how different the main character in the show is. She isn't supposed to be rebellious at first, she's supposed to be subdued and afraid. ugh don't get me started. the characters in the book are MUCH more believable and likable.

never seen it, didn't know there was one! Have you read the book or seen the show?
I haven't read the book, but I remember a movie version from almost 20 years ago. Didn't watch the whole thing. lemme look... The Handmaid's Tale (1990)

I'll probably read the book after the second season ends.

Reactions: themildone

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investment Game with Short Survey and Good Bonus (~50 min) | PANDA
Requester: Sergio Lo Iacono [A26Z31SI348SC] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A Real-time Experiment with other MTurkers
Time: 50 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Qualification DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Starslip

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15 minute study for $1.50. Must be able to watch video with sound.(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $15.53/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
15 minute study for $1.50. Important: Please make sure are in a place where you are able to listen to and watch a video. You can watch the video with or without headphones
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [2937895-92535] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Reactions: Starslip

fragments

Reaction score
I think decent parents know what sexual orientation their children are. Now how they react/behave if they are a part of the LGBT community is an entirely different story.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I got halfway through the first season and then realized the problem: Walking Dead starts off with decent, likable characters and you watch them slowly become bitter assholes to some degree or other across the course of many seasons. FTWD starts off with them being assholes.
I only watched the first season of that show, but I agree. The characters were awful and two-dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.